Taylor Swift announces new album The Tortured Poets Department, out April 19

I thought lady gaga was overrated when she first came out etc. And now when i see taylor swift, i think that lady gaga was original and unique at least. 

taylor has some of the most basic songs ever in pop history. Her voice is nothing special or powerful. Her shows are boring with her same hips movements to the left and right. 
i really cannot find any reason for the hype she gets. There are way better artists with bops, better and powerful voices and way better stage shows. 

• Like 9
6 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Honestly, at this point, she’s the most overexposed artist but fair play to her for milking her popularity for all it’s worth and releasing her millionth album. How many versions will there be of this one?

6 hours ago, ttsmu said:

Someone cancel her OMG. I'm so tired of her tbh.

6 hours ago, QueenBo said:

I am so tired of seeing this bish everywhere :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

spacer.png

6 albums or so in 3-4 years? Chileee

5 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Laying on a bed? Groundbreaking 

@Groundbreaking :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I’m sure she’ll fleece her IDIOT fans as usual:

The deluxe edition

The undelux edition 

Taylor’s edition 

Travis’s edition 

Green/blue/red/yellow/purple/black case edition 

Sepia tone edition etc 

I feel for you all. She is more annoying than Apple with Samsung, release 10 albums per year and with 30 versions including "Attention Seeking 3am edition" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Gosh. I miss her country times- only standart+deluxe and her music was worth for listening. But now she is really so desperate whoore :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Honestly I am happy for her for all her success and I am inspired on how hard working she is but at the same time If feel sad, wishing our girl Britney should have still been enjoying this kind of success if it weren't for her abusers. I am also having music fatigue with Taylor, maybe she could use a little break. But I again good job to her!

• Like 3

I’ll say this, her work ethic is insane yet I will never understand the appeal though, she’s as basic as they come. 

Her image never changes, same red lipstick, same raggedy hair. Like girl shower and change it up. 

The only iconic thing she has done her whole career was re record her old albums. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block