Taylor Swift announces new album The Tortured Poets Department, out April 19

41 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

She revealed that she kept a secret for 2 years (with or for this album) so I'm pretty she is already working in the next album LOL

12 minutes ago, Isla said:

I think we all were :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think Midnights had a very rush release to serve the eras tour cause she needed some pop bangers for the stadium shows. 

This album seems more experimental and I AM HERE FOR IT. 

• Love 2

oh boy i can't wait for another jack antonoff snooze fest! bonus points if she includes lyrics like 'draw the cat eyes sharp enough to kill a man'! the album title is already giving edgy, cringey 34 year old acting 16, i'm so excited for this masterpiece 😍

Edited by Toy_Soldier_93
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Not recordings. I’m talking versions. Vinyls, CD, Cassette. 

For example, looking on Amazon right now, I can see 5 different vinyls for the same midnights album. And then wasn’t there some clock with another 4 versions? So is that 9 different vinyls for the same album?

Probably to collect them all. Then they can sell the set for a lot 

The Post feature makes me think she didn't have a clear single and needed him to make that song a single meaning that this could be a Folklore type album. The album cover also makes me think that there are Red influences. Hopefully I'm wrong because honestly I want an album full of Lavender Haze and Midnight Rain type songs.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Paraknox Sinkest said:

Y’all would be thrilled if Britney did as much as her so respectfully stfu lol

Exactly. Pressed and Jelous. 
while Britney twirls and posts weird instagrams, Taylor is feeding us 😍❤️

I believe this is her Joe Alwyn break up album. I can’t wait until serves us with her Travis love album ❤️

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Fita said:

91jkH3eQKcL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

yes this (well at lest the title) could really be an inspiration!!

it was one of my fav movies half my life ago... and its pretty popular so..

plus a movie A Beautiful Mind in Estonian literally is "A Tortured Genius" so for me (i mean for me) it reminds this too....

a movie cultural legend...

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

People are so pressed over Taylor, it's great seeing her out there working hard and feeding her fans. Taylor is slaying it so why stop? She's young, beautiful and talented and sells a ton.

Keep setting the bar higher and higher Taylor. 

Exactly! She is at her absolute peak. Why wouldn’t she take advantage and strike while the irons still hot? Also I think she genuinely likes making music. Why put her down when she’s doing something she loves doing?

I think the bitterness stems from fans wishing Britney was the one doing this.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

Exactly! She is at her absolute peak. Why wouldn’t she take advantage and strike while the irons still hot? Also I think she genuinely likes making music. Why put her down when she’s doing something she loves doing?

I think the bitterness stems from fans wishing Britney was the one doing this.

I agree :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block