Taylor Swift announces new album The Tortured Poets Department, out April 19

37 minutes ago, SJK said:

I’ll say this, her work ethic is insane yet I will never understand the appeal though, she’s as basic as they come. 

Her image never changes, same red lipstick, same raggedy hair. Like girl shower and change it up. 

The only iconic thing she has done her whole career was re record her old albums. 

She doesn’t need to change her image. She’s being her authentic self and it works. 

• Love 3

…Im stoked. Haters get ready for a year of Tay slaying. I wish she dropped it last night to make the haters even more made. 

Though I do get she is everywhere and a portion of that is not her fault. She didnt tell the Buffalo Bills to make snacks involving her. The math is simple. She notable, people want to make money off of her so they thrive for adjacency to make a buck. 

also its funny Britney fans saying Tay is over exposed.  I remember when folks thought the same of Britney now you all bìtch when she doesnt want to participate. 

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Zeke said:

She said she's been keeping this album from the fans for the last two years.

It's amazing how her strategy works. Most artists would burn out by releasing one album after the other. Somehow it works for her. 

No wonder why her work ethic is subject of study

I think she gets high from the accolades and publicity. I do commend her because where others hate that or get tired of it she revels in it. She won’t stop until she cements her place as the best selling artist ever and everyone listens to her. Wish Britney hadn’t had that passion stripped from her or had it from the get go since she’s admitted she’s never wanted that kind of fame before

• Love 2
1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

She doesn’t need to change her image. She’s being her authentic self and it works. 

If you think that’s she’s being her “authentic” self I got news, it’s all an act. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

…Im stoked. Haters get ready for a year of Tay slaying. I wish she dropped it last night to make the haters even more made. 

Though I do get she is everywhere and a portion of that is not her fault. She didnt tell the Buffalo Bills to make snacks involving her. The math is simple. She notable, people want to make money off of her so they thrive for adjacency to make a buck. 

also its funny Britney fans saying Tay is over exposed.  I remember when folks thought the same of Britney now you all bìtch when she doesnt want to participate. 

They just can’t stand the fact that Taylor is doing what they wish Britney did. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Automatic dislike after she snubbed QEEEN AND LEGENND Celine like that. Bai baiii miss fake.

Right! It’s Celine ******* Dion!! 

She just snatched that Grammy out of her hands so fast, she so self centered and I don’t get how people don’t see that. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

spacer.png

A publicist arranged photo op doesn’t change what she did lol her true colors showed. It’s not that big of a deal but her fans act as if she is infallible and benevolent. She’s a raging narcissist. Her energy is dark sided.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, SJK said:

Right! It’s Celine ******* Dion!! 

She just snatched that Grammy out of her hands so fast, she so self centered and I don’t get how people don’t see that. 

Because her fans are also ignorant and rude like her, hence why they stand her,... Thats why lol

• Love 3

I'm not surprised she snubbed Celine. She didn't respond to Britney's praise either. She thinks she's above people, so she only acknowledges people who she can give opportunities to like Olivia Rodrigo, Lana Del Rey, Camila Cabello. Then when she has an issue with them, like Olivia, they're discarded. Even her post about Beyonce was kind of weak/shady, praising the way she releases music (breaking industry norms) and her generosity of spirit. She didn't even praise her as an artist or performer.

• Like 5

I am not a fan of her music but I must say that her work ethic is exceptional. 

She should be studied. No other artist has ever been as active as her. 

Usually, 3 or 4 eras without a break would burn most artists out. TS must have a every different mindset.

I wonder if it is something she inherited from her dad who is a stock broker - more actions, more results, more numbers, more satisfaction. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Usually, 3 or 4 eras without a break would burn most artists out. TS must have a every different mindset.

I wonder if it is something she inherited from her dad who is a stock broker - more actions, more results, more numbers, more satisfaction. 

That and her work is her life. She genuinely enjoys it

1 hour ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

She revealed that she kept a secret for 2 years (with or for this album) so I'm pretty she is already working in the next album LOL

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Tbf I felt the same way about Rihanna back in her heyday, remember when she put out an album almost every year between 2005-2012?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block