Britney reportedly banned from Four Seasons in LA after she makes guests "uncomfortable" by "going topless by the pool," reps deny the claims

20 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I'm starting to believe that her sons dont want to see her because she likes to walk around them naked. That would actually explain a lot. 

In that video that they secretly recorded (which I don’t agree with btw), one of them is heard saying something about her ***** falling out or something like that. Her bodyguard who sued her for harassment previously also said she was constantly walking around naked. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

everyone saying it would have been recorded or photographed yet we have several videos that Britney herself shared of her in public being topless that wasn’t videoed or photographed by anyone other than her… so this story could very well be true. 
I’m not saying it is but to be so sure that it’s fake when we know she goes topless in public is just being straight oblivious and delulu 

Edited by Derrick
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, ROL said:

You think so? I actually believe the rumours about her stop taking her meds, we knew by the last Piece Of Me leg/tour that something wasn't right with her mannerisms and behaviour plus all the rumours at the time and the backstage stories of her acting erratically for lack of a better word with fans/crew. I think they sent her to the facility hoping she would bend backwards for them and come out agreeing to their demands and be their happy cash cow again. I get the feeling they were trying to "2011 her" again in 2019 and basically get another 5-10 years of her being complicit.

1000%. I think by 2018 she snapped during the POM tour. By that point she had given them a decade of her life along with 4 albums, two world tours, 4 years of a game changing Vegas show that literally recreated the Las Vegas Residency as we all knew it. 2016 was like a mini renaissance for Britney. She looked the best she ever had. Was coming across like the Britney we all knew and loved just older and more mature…she proved her self in literally every way possible that she was capable and more of living her own life and managing her own career (which we all always knew it was never a question. She was freaking 25 years old during 2007…she would have been ok, she would have come out of it if they actually helped her instead of enslaving her). I think she realized by Domination that they were never going to let her go. So, she snapped and she finally said NO. MORE. Like any of us would. So what do they do? Throw her in some trash facility where she was degraded and god knows what they did to her other than that. She’s said it was horrendous and can’t even speak on it and she hasn’t. It makes complete sense why she is the way she is now and it’s so infuriating and so heartbreaking.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I'm starting to believe that her sons dont want to see her because she likes to walk around them naked. That would actually explain a lot. 

Huh. I thought Jayden said she never did anything bad in front of them in that interview he did back in 2022...
oprahh-oprah.gif

6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Technically, walking around them naked isnt bad. It's just uncomfortable for them. 

FORUMS.ANANDTECH.COM

Check this out from a recent Newsweek article: Not everyone thinks Britney?s so cute. Kendel Ehrlich, wife of Maryland?s governor, recently told an audience at a conference against...

Looks like this may have been learned behavior 

Edit: the comments on that forum literally mirror the ones here!!

Edited by Gutterguppy
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:
FORUMS.ANANDTECH.COM

Check this out from a recent Newsweek article: Not everyone thinks Britney?s so cute. Kendel Ehrlich, wife of Maryland?s governor, recently told an audience at a conference against...

Looks like this may have been learned behavior 

First time im hearing this. But at least her monster dad told her to cover herself up. She's definitely a nudist. 

Guys its a rumor for now so lets not over do it.

As far as topless goes...

Well back when I was at the beach with my family, another family, tourists, got naked, my parents just told us that this is ok even tho there are other beaches to do it. The point is that this family just minded their own business and there was nothing provocative or traumatising seeing this. And this was like 20 years ago.

But if the thing is someone getting topless, moving around, having another taking pics of her etc, well this isn't ok. I would also complain to the hotel management. 

But this for now is just a rumor and as far rumors goes the last years they are just that.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

Banned, unbanned, banned and so on.

Don’t think so hun. She wouldn’t have asked to be unbanned the first time and she sure as hell would have dragged them on insta if it were true :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

She’s just like me on Exhale 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block