Britney reportedly banned from Four Seasons in LA after she makes guests "uncomfortable" by "going topless by the pool," reps deny the claims

36 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You're giving the tabloids the benefit of the doubt?

Britney was seen on a horse topless outdoors as well in front of the staff that were on the resort.

I'm all for her taking it off, but I think public indecency as I've mentioned in the past can get her arrested.

She should only do it publicly where it's allowed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

I really hope not, but if that happens... I won't waste my time defending her. This is giving a stick to be beaten with.

Why does it have to be this way she truly makes me want to cry for her I want to be her new Cade and actually help her with her hair eyeliner and mental health at least if she could have Felicia back I bet she would improve a lot

21 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

Why does it have to be this way she truly makes me want to cry for her I want to be her new Cade and actually help her with her hair eyeliner and mental health at least if she could have Felicia back I bet she would improve a lot

No, don't. It's just the way it is, and there's not much we can do about it. She has had all the keys for two years. Sure, none of what happened can be erased so easily, but if she hasn't learned anything from the past 16 years and her past mistakes...🤷 I won't believe this story unless we got receipts.

39 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

If this is true, she is more unwell than we thought. She keeps giving people reasons to think the conservatorship was needed.

But I don't think now that she's free of conservatorship that it would be healthy either for her to be concerned about whether her behavior is giving people reasons to think it was needed or not... Other celebs and anonymous people do way worst things and people don't get thinking they need a conservatorship...

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, EmmaJG said:

If this is true, she is more unwell than we thought. She keeps giving people reasons to think the conservatorship was needed.

Her choosing to be topless doesn't make her unwell and isn't grounds for c-ship, it just makes her another entitled, rich celebrity. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

What makes you think that she has therapist flavor of love wtf GIF

I believe even Sam gave up on his scam and divorced her once he realized that she won't get any help. She done with therapists, psychologists, medicines etc. which is understandable after abused by them so long.She does not have much faith in the doctors she has worked with so far. They make her feel failed.But that doesn't mean that she doesn't need help. Unfortunately, she is not surrounded by the right people who truly want her well-being.  She never was.  I blame mostly her brainwashed kids. She wouldn't seek attention that horrible way if they were with her. Lack of empathy from their side makes me sick. How ungrateful they are. Britney gave up on her freedom cuz of damn kids.  I think that's why she will never truly recover. She won't deal with the truth of how cruel her children are. After all the things she did for them.

Well she said she was seeing a therapist. 

I think if her kids would just spend time with her that would help. Otherwise it doesnt look like she thinks she needs any help. She always has excuses for her inappropriate behavior. 

I'm starting to believe that her sons dont want to see her because she likes to walk around them naked. That would actually explain a lot. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Peter Pan syndrome. The conservatorship literally destroyed her womanhood and she’s reverted to a reckless, childlike state. I’m telling you, they did something SINISTER to her at the facility back in 2019. She came out 100% a different person and has never been the same. It makes my blood boil.

You think so? I actually believe the rumours about her stop taking her meds, we knew by the last Piece Of Me leg/tour that something wasn't right with her mannerisms and behaviour plus all the rumours at the time and the backstage stories of her acting erratically for lack of a better word with fans/crew. I think they sent her to the facility hoping she would bend backwards for them and come out agreeing to their demands and be their happy cash cow again. I get the feeling they were trying to "2011 her" again in 2019 and basically get another 5-10 years of her being complicit.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block