Britney reportedly banned from Four Seasons in LA after she makes guests "uncomfortable" by "going topless by the pool," reps deny the claims

10 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

And y’all blame Sam for leaving 😂😂😂

Who blames Scam from leaving?

Scam is disliked for his connections and pop ups with TMZ, Britney's abusers.

The fact Scam is going after Britney's money now.

Being complicit in the con.

Going with the all in narrative story.

Scam should've left the night the C Ship was terminated, or he should've left when his GF was being drugged on lithium and he told everyone all was well, he lied and it wasn't. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I doubt a place like the Four Seasons would ever ban a huge celebrity like Britney Spears. That just seems like bad business, come on.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Britney is merely ONE of their guests.

They have a responsibility to provide good customer service to ALL of their guests. That means getting rid of ANY disturbances that inconvenient the guests or makes them uncomfortable.

What establishment is going to let the whims and desires of ONE client override the rest? None.

Doesn't matter who she is - if she's disturbing the other guests, they will come down on her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

What makes you think that she has therapist flavor of love wtf GIF

I believe even Sam gave up on his scam and divorced her once he realized that she won't get any help. She done with therapists, psychologists, medicines etc. which is understandable after abused by them so long.She does not have much faith in the doctors she has worked with so far. They make her feel failed.But that doesn't mean that she doesn't need help. Unfortunately, she is not surrounded by the right people who truly want her well-being.  She never was.  I blame mostly her brainwashed kids. She wouldn't seek attention that horrible way if they were with her. Lack of empathy from their side makes me sick. How ungrateful they are. Britney gave up on her freedom cuz of damn kids.  I think that's why she will never truly recover. She won't deal with the truth of how cruel her children are. After all the things she did for them.

At some point in life, you become responsible for the choices you make. And she is way past that. It's not she is not surrounded by the right people, she chose to be surrounded by these people. She is a free woman and can do whatever she wants, but she's losing so much by behaving this way.

The brand and public image she's cultivated for decades, her relationships, and most importantly, her reputation. She may have to work eventually and this is costing her too many opportunities.

• Haha 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

But the wedding night?

Not normal for a just married couple.

They were never a normal couple in the sense that team Con hired Scam, he was a plant and complacent.

They never had a relationship of freedom and free will, as Jimbo called the shots on when they could and couldn't see each other.

Fast forward to Britney being free and the alleged foiled intervention that Scam was allegedly apart of, Britney wasn't about to be a controlled wife after being controlled for over a decade. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

ugh I'm gonna have to keep my user photo this nood selfie in support of Brit forever aren't I?:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

edit: FYI this photo is now over 2 years old and I am much more skinny as a needle-er now.:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Wow, skinnier than that?  ̶S̶t̶r̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶n̶k̶s̶?̶

7 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

It’s fake. I called the Four Seasons and the front desk clerk seemed confused. They did say for privacy reasons they couldn’t really comment, but they did say they weren’t aware of any such bans. And they kinda chuckled. 🤷

lol at you actually calling them up. This is the kind of unhinged behavior I approve of. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
27 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They were never a normal couple in the sense that team Con hired Scam, he was a plant and complacent.

They never had a relationship of freedom and free will, as Jimbo called the shots on when they could and couldn't see each other.

Fast forward to Britney being free and the alleged foiled intervention that Scam was allegedly apart of, Britney wasn't about to be a controlled wife after being controlled for over a decade. 

I agree with almost everything but...

Then why marry with this man? If the cship ended, her father was gone.

I don't think she ever loved Scam and the marriage was just a way of her to prove to her family that she "can" have a marriage now... but why with her father plant? A man Jamie approved.

I'd love to believe she knew everything and Scam never fooled her but Cade is no much different than Scam,  probably only a little smarter and with more resources. 

She married Scam and Cade is now her manager. 

Edited by Dark Willow
3 hours ago, humstarr said:

Well she said she was seeing a therapist. 

I think if her kids would just spend time with her that would help. Otherwise it doesnt look like she thinks she needs any help. She always has excuses for her inappropriate behavior. 

I'm starting to believe that her sons dont want to see her because she likes to walk around them naked. That would actually explain a lot. 

Lately I've been stuck imagining what I wanna do and what I really think... time to blow out, be a little inappropriate :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

britney spears fashion GIF by RCA Records UK

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, G-unit said:

BS.  If Britney Spears is topless at a hotel pool with tons of bystanders, there would be photos leaked.  People would take pics to sell them for big bucks.

But I don't see those rich clients of four seasons doing that. Would them? Well, maybe the employees.

And btw there are already free pictures of Britney being topless that she herself posted on her IG so... It's not something really really new.  Unless new means Britney being topless in the famous five star hotel.

Edited by Fita
5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I could believe it but why are there no videos of this behavior? If I’m out lounging by the pool and a celeb is causing a scene my phone would be out 😂

This though, seriously it’s 2024 we would have seen some evidence of this + it’s the sun = I don’t believe it. 

44 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I agree with almost everything but...

Then why marry with this man? If the cship ended, her father was gone.

I don't think she ever loved Scam and the marriage was just a way of her to prove to her family that she "can" have a marriage now... but why with her father plant? A man Jamie approved.

I'd love to believe she knew everything and Scam never fooled her but Cade is no much different than Scam,  probably only a little smarter and with more resources. 

She married Scam and Cade is now her manager. 

I mean she did allegedly hook up with the convict housekeeper after Scam so to me anything is possible.

• Love 1

If it's true and If it is a family hotel and there r underage kids of course it can be concerning for the parents of those kids. I am still not ok with her nudity if it's not a nude beach. But honestly i think if some1 saw her topless in a hotel pictures would be taken and sold soo quickly...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block