Britney shows off her new Uggs she got for Christmas: "it’s been so cold I wear my boots everywhere"

4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yup, that darn Britney isn’t managing her mental health with her constant posing and pulling down her panties and twirling in her room and putting on her fashion shows that no one cares about. 

Go ahead and tell yourself her behavior is normal. It’s not just the embarrassing fashion shows - it’s the rants, the lies, the dancing with knives, filming herself rolling around in bed naked, speaking in foreign accents on and off.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

She is at home just chilling. And she has been doing this for years now..When will you people realize that this is who Britney has always been? There is nothing wrong with being yourself..Even if it’s weird or not what others deem “normal” 

No, this is not who Britney has always been. 

Some of you are so blind and will lie to themselves and be in denial that everything is fine and this is just a real Britney.

She is deeply unwell. Face it.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yup, that darn Britney isn’t managing her mental health with her constant posing and pulling down her panties and twirling in her room and putting on her fashion shows that no one cares about. 

its the repetitive cycle, the compulsion (repetitive posts videos for years and same mannerisms every 2 secs are that too), the stuckness on a loop, the over***ual cheap to feel seen, the constant x and y for attention and yes the behaviour you describe. And the life we know she does not have because she is stuck in unhealed traumas and too stuborn to get real help...next she will get marry again with another leech til the day she wont make it IF she does not change her loop. But yes...normalize all of this then you will cry with us who are concerned

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, nowimstronger said:

Go ahead and tell yourself her behavior is normal. It’s not just the embarrassing fashion shows - it’s the rants, the lies, the dancing with knives, filming herself rolling around in bed naked, speaking in foreign accents on and off.

Where have I said her behavior is normal? If it’s so troubling to you why don’t you just do yourself a favor and log off and be done?

Just now, MadameFreedom said:

No, this is not who Britney has always been. 

Some of you are so blind and will lie to themselves and be in denial that everything is fine and this is just a real Britney.

She is deeply unwell. Face it.

Thanks doctor..I would never tell someone they are unwell that I do not even know personally. That itself is delusional…Go back to the early 2000s and even Chaotic. Britney is weird as hell and always has been. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Where have I said her behavior is normal? If it’s so troubling to you why don’t you just do yourself a favor and log off and be done?

Because it’s like watching a train wreck - you can’t look away. That’s why the media and public was hyper focused on her in 2007. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

And it’s been like that now for 5 freaking years. Half a decade.

Just think that in 5 years into conservatorship in 2013 she had Circus era,2010 breakdown, FF era,X Factor,became engaged to Jason Trawick,split from him, had BJ album, started Vegas and was dating David at that point. And slowly started to feel better and her healing peaked 3 years later in 2016 with Glory.

And compare it with the progress she made in the last 5 years…

Her kids don’t like her posts and they left her and spoke in media that she is unwell. Even her husband that with more years of marriage would get better pay from prenup left her and spoke he didn’t like her posts and would prefer her not to publish them.

It tells you all that Britney even doesn’t care about opinion of her closest circle like her kids or husband.

And the only one remaining person in her life is a Yes man Cade,her lawyers and other people she pays. Not a single person who has her best interests at heart.

And add to it that right after split from San she had been dating a criminal that was her employee…

• Love 6
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Thanks doctor..I would never tell someone they are unwell that I do not even know personally. That itself is delusional…Go back to the early 2000s and even Chaotic. Britney is weird as hell and always has been. 

in early 2000s britney was silly and troll. She had genuinely fun and weirdness just by being a dork.

In Chaotic she was already broken and now we know why..she was already deeply affected by fame, by JT break up and above all, the abor**on. What we see in Chaotic is already Britney with traumas and pain, trying to rebel by being cheap (she thinks the oppose of being a barbie doll is being ***ual cheap tasteless or being trash so even married one) and by  doing the worst and dumb decisions, and it just got worse after her divorce and 2007 meltdown and even even worse in c ship.

The Britney we see nowadays is a reflection of all of that with no good treatment, still with a lot of unheal traumas and with barely mental ilness management . But yeah..be blind and call it 'troll'.

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, MadameFreedom said:

And it’s been like that now for 5 freaking years. Half a decade.

Just think that in 5 years into conservatorship in 2013 she had Circus era,2010 breakdown, FF era,X Factor,became engaged to Jason Trawick,split from him, had BJ album, started Vegas and was dating David at that point. And slowly started to feel better and her healing peaked 3 years later in 2016 with Glory.

And compare it with the progress she made in the last 5 years…

Her kids don’t like her posts and they left her and spoke in media that she is unwell. Even her husband that with more years of marriage would get better pay from prenup left her and spoke he didn’t like her posts and would prefer her not to publish them.

It tells you all that Britney even doesn’t care about opinion of her closest circle like her kids or husband.

And the only one remaining person in her life is a Yes man Cade,her lawyers and other people she pays. Not a single person who has her best interests at heart.

And add to it that right after split from San she had been dating a criminal that was her employee…

I ain’t reading all of this, but going to assume a point was made in here somewhere.

1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

How am I worked up? Just pointing out the obvious.

This is breatheheavy enjoy the ride but don't speak your mind if it's anyway not kneeling down to the Queen. 

Oh Britney wouldn't expect anything else from you well done

• Love 1

This is the only fan base that needs to deal with this kind of situation, and it's freaking unhealthy. Not complaining about the awful outfit, but her behavior on social media overall. We have been dealing with so much since the cship started, and now that she's free, instead of getting better and moving on with her life, she's stuck in erratic behavior on social media for almost three years. Welcome to the circus, people are watching and she's the clown. 

I love being here, sharing my stories with a community that was built because of her career, but seeing everyone fight all the time is the worst. I've been following her for almost 20 years now, and I bet many of you were not born when I started loving Britney. So I know, I remember when she was free, the Britney before cship. Seeing her on instagram nowadays doing things that humiliates her (without her intention, I truly believe) makes me so sad. 

I'm not blind, she's not our relative and we don't need to be on her side every time. We are well aware of everything that she has been through and seeing her like this, after all of that, is beyond disappointing. 

I don't mind if she retires. I'm okay with that, I have plenty of other amazing and inspiring artists that I follow. The only thing that I would ask of her is that she seeks help, deletes her social media and live the life she always wanted - being the normal, boring,  simple girl, who loves a quiet and small town with her kids, far away from everything that pushes her down. 

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

This is the only fan base that needs to deal with this kind of situation, and it's freaking unhealthy. Not complaining about the awful outfit, but her behavior on social media overall. We have been dealing with so much since the cship started, and now that she's free, instead of getting better and moving on with her life, she's stuck in erratic behavior on social media for almost three years. Welcome to the circus, people are watching and she's the clown. 

I love being here, sharing my stories with a community that was built because of her career, but seeing everyone fight all the time is the worst. I've been following her for almost 20 years now, and I bet many of you were not born when I started loving Britney. So I know, I remember when she was free, the Britney before cship. Seeing her on social media nowadays doing things that humiliates her (without her intention, I truly believe) makes me so sad. 

I'm not blind, she's not our relative and we don't need to be on her side every time. We are well aware of everything that she has been through and seeing her like this, after all of that, is beyond disappointing. 

I don't mind if she retires. I'm okay with that, I have plenty of other amazing and inspiring artists that I follow. The only thing that I would ask of her is that she seeks help, deletes her social media and live the life she always wanted - being the normal, boring,  simple girl, who loves a quiet and small town with her kids, far away from everything that pushes her down. 

this. Im a Millennial too and a fan Britney for decades and I feel you, what you said. and yeah, Its like she humiliates herself with this constant  behaviour on social media. And for her to think that emancipates her there is something really wrong on her mind and perception. Its like she cant see straight, herself and others (mainly men). feels like she sabotages herself . I don't critize her because Im a hater, I try to raise awareness to her situation because Im concerned

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 2

For those who post about Britney being weird and mental she sure might be. I do realize some of u might have a sincere concern . U feel empatic for some1 who u think is hurting. And that is totally human. But please don't think that ur concern can help her. Britney might be this way and this can be her most normal state. U have to realise what certain things can not be treated no matter how many billions u have. And also as a human she has a right to live her life the way she can and post things she feels to. U can not do anything about it. That is her life. U can observe or not -feel free to use ur options. And if that really hurts maybe u should think more about ur own health and well being cause her posts r totally triggering u. People talk a lot about mental health these days but still we are far far away from accepting things. 

And btw i am not saying i am 100%ok with anything she posts. I am just saying it is not my cup of tea to point out smth wrong everytime i see it. We see things through our own lense and other persons lense can be just 100% different.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block