Britney shows off her new Uggs she got for Christmas: "it’s been so cold I wear my boots everywhere"

15 hours ago, RebelMe said:

This is the only fan base that needs to deal with this kind of situation, and it's freaking unhealthy. Not complaining about the awful outfit, but her behavior on social media overall. We have been dealing with so much since the cship started, and now that she's free, instead of getting better and moving on with her life, she's stuck in erratic behavior on social media for almost three years. Welcome to the circus, people are watching and she's the clown. 

I love being here, sharing my stories with a community that was built because of her career, but seeing everyone fight all the time is the worst. I've been following her for almost 20 years now, and I bet many of you were not born when I started loving Britney. So I know, I remember when she was free, the Britney before cship. Seeing her on instagram nowadays doing things that humiliates her (without her intention, I truly believe) makes me so sad. 

I'm not blind, she's not our relative and we don't need to be on her side every time. We are well aware of everything that she has been through and seeing her like this, after all of that, is beyond disappointing. 

I don't mind if she retires. I'm okay with that, I have plenty of other amazing and inspiring artists that I follow. The only thing that I would ask of her is that she seeks help, deletes her social media and live the life she always wanted - being the normal, boring,  simple girl, who loves a quiet and small town with her kids, far away from everything that pushes her down. 

You took the words out of my chest! It's sad to see a woman who once was the biggest popstar on the planet reduced to a joke. This is a woman deep in mental illness, surrounded by leeches and yes people. She's completely broken and even worst - she refuses any kind of help.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not saying I love the content I'm only saying that her being labeled crazy for it is un called for. I'm also saying that she's expressed time and time again she's not working at this time and over the industry.

Anyone coming in with high hopes of anything other than her Instagram and social posts is delusional. If you hate it this bad you don't have to look at it.

I'm not calling her crazy.

If you don't love her current content then why are you following her? If she said she would not work again, why are you still on this forum? Accept it, we are all here because of her past, Free Britney time has passed, we are all here waiting for something new from her, not another thong video. I don't think you come to this forum to comment on their Instagram videos just. and if you do it it is to defend something that is already indefensible.

I love Britney, I have followed her since 1999, it is sad to see this today, and the worst of all is hearing the opinion of people in general.

I used to be like you, I defended Britney in a thong for many years, but not anymore. I love her and I hope one day to see her doing other things.

16 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Of course it's triggering. You see she's going down and you can't do anything to stop it. And especially triggering when you went through similar stuff irl as well. I also had a friend who was suffering from schizophrenia and he told me things like secret agents were following him, or he realized 9/11 happened because of him, and I was like ok, that's one way to look at history, but I think you've lost touch with reality. And if you tell this to a person in psychosis, he won't like you, and there's a possibility he will never talk to you again, but you know it's the right thing to do, his life is more important, and I just want him to get better, even if I know he must be hospitalized and that'll be a new trauma. And I was on the other side as well, I was the one who had to be told I wasn't well.

The only thing we can do when it comes to Britney is just being honest. Her behavior is concerning and she'd need some kind of help, and it's not a yasss queen moment, or she's trolling lol lmfao, so funny. Oh yes, 2007/2008 was peak Trollney, right? Especially that psych ward joke not just once but twice, ahh happy days, we're still laughing...

At least we shouldn't say everything is fine, and you know why? Because that's bad for your or your loved ones' mental health. You can leave or you can stay, but never pretend, because Britney won't read your comments but others will, and if they convince themselves in similar situations about the opposite, just because this community is delusional, that won't end up well for them. This is what 'accepting things' actually means. It doesn't mean pretending, it means you accept the reality of mental illnesses, so you'll actually notice when some of the people you know is going through something and maybe you will finally do something.

I feel that u mean. I saw close relative in psychosis. Talking wasn't an option. In a different state of mind person do not hear that u saying. Only good doctor can talk person into taking meds. It is very difficult situation. I can say i don't know whether Britney has any diagnosis or her behaviour is a result of constant trauma for 13 years. When u finally given a freedom u craved it can be frustrating. Like i can do anything kind of stuff. And like i said i am not ok with her every post. I stopped folliowing her. But also this can be her only  kind of 'normalcy' as mentality is a really complex thing.

And btw i am rereading a woman in me now. And it gives me a lot if sympathy for things she was through but also gives me understanding that certain things were result of her own actions. She is stronger than we think. And i want to be optimistic about her future. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

I'm not the Britney conspiracy type of fan, but I feel like lobotomy or some **** like that is not far from reality, her brain is fried. 

Many of the so-called psychotropic medications that psychiatrists prescribe people have been called “chemical lobotomies” or “lobotomies in a pill” and have proven to be just that. 🥺

Chemical Lobotomy | Psychology Today

4 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

Many of the so-called psychotropic medications that psychiatrists prescribe people have been called “chemical lobotomies” or “lobotomies in a pill” and have proven to be just that. 🥺

Chemical Lobotomy | Psychology Today

if anything i think she might have DID (ive underlined that before any losers come for me like ******* frankenstein or whatever)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block