Britney shows off her new Uggs she got for Christmas: "it’s been so cold I wear my boots everywhere"

Just now, nowimstronger said:

I gotta ask - what are the benefits of a 42 year old woman “trolling” all the damn time? Aaron Carter was “trolling” online all the time before he died and he had lost custody of his baby because of his antics. Britney has pretty much pushed everyone in her life away and for what, to troll on Instagram? 

The thing is, it’s not trolling - it’s mental illness that is not being managed. 

The benefits must be to make people like you get worked up, so I guess her trolling is working 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

I thought that too for a few years but after 5 years, its concerning. i mean its half of a decade 

4 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I gotta ask - what are the benefits of a 42 year old woman “trolling” all the damn time? Aaron Carter was “trolling” online all the time before he died and he had lost custody of his baby because of his antics. Britney has pretty much pushed everyone in her life away and for what, to troll on Instagram? 

The thing is, its not trolling - it’s mental illness that is not being managed. 

I was being ironic. Just using the same line of reasoning that some blind fans use to justify this bizarre behavior that has lasted half a decade.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, nowimstronger said:

How am I worked up? Just pointing out the obvious.

Yup, that darn Britney isn’t managing her mental health with her constant posing and pulling down her panties and twirling in her room and putting on her fashion shows that no one cares about. 

• Love 1

She is at home just chilling. And she has been doing this for years now..When will you people realize that this is who Britney has always been? There is nothing wrong with being yourself..Even if it’s weird or not what others deem “normal” 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I was being ironic. Just using the same line of reasoning that some blind fans use to justify this bizarre behavior that has lasted half a decade.

Funny how you say her behavior has been bizarre for the past 5 years and yet you’re here almost every day complaining about said bizarre behavior. Do you think constantly whining about it is going to suddenly make her “normal”? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block