Britney shows off her new Uggs she got for Christmas: "it’s been so cold I wear my boots everywhere"

I Just think this Is her personaliy, she's always been like this but never had the chance to fully show It because of the control. She's not doing anything concercing to me, It Is just very tacky and cheap, and you simply cannot be a pop icon and be like this...

Her family/ management forced her to be the cool pop girl for profit, but it's simply not who she Is. I think that given how she really Is, she clearly needed advice and guidance to be successfull, sure not a conservatorship that was just cruel.

Her real self simply is not fit for Instagram, music industry, Hollywood and this kind of stuff, everybody around her probably always knew It and that unfortunately led to an illegal level of control.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

What am I in denial about?  Britney Spears the pop star is long gone, this is who she is...you're the one in denial.  As I said, worry about your own life.  It just baffles me how you're on here day in and day out and aren't you tired?  Let it go

I haven’t been on here in a while bc of users like you. This is a woman in dire need of help. Nothing about it is healthy or normal. This isn’t how healthy people function, and it’s hard to see. There’s no reason to be so aggressive if you don’t like what someone has to say. Take your own advice and let it go. Stop patrolling every comment you don’t agree with. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I haven’t been on here in a while bc of users like you. This is a woman in dire need of help. Nothing about it is healthy or normal. This isn’t how healthy people function, and it’s hard to see. There’s no reason to be so aggressive if you don’t like what someone has to say. Take your own advice and let it go. Stop patrolling every comment you don’t agree with. 

I'm far from aggressive, just pointing out the obvious just like you think you are?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

I Just think this Is her personaliy, she's always been like this but never had the chance to fully show It because of the control. She's not doing anything concercing to me, It Is just very tacky and cheap, and you simply cannot be a pop icon and be like this...

Her family/ management forced her to be the cool pop girl for profit, but it's simply not who she Is. I think that given how she really Is, she clearly needed advice and guidance to be successfull, sure not a conservatorship that was just cruel.

Her real self simply is not fit for Instagram, music industry, Hollywood and this kind of stuff, everybody around her probably always knew It and that unfortunately led to an illegal level of control.

All of this!! 👏🏻

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

And it’s been like that now for 5 freaking years. Half a decade.

Just think that in 5 years into conservatorship in 2013 she had Circus era,2010 breakdown, FF era,X Factor,became engaged to Jason Trawick,split from him, had BJ album, started Vegas and was dating David at that point. And slowly started to feel better and her healing peaked 3 years later in 2016 with Glory.

And compare it with the progress she made in the last 5 years…

Her kids don’t like her posts and they left her and spoke in media that she is unwell. Even her husband that with more years of marriage would get better pay from prenup left her and spoke he didn’t like her posts and would prefer her not to publish them.

It tells you all that Britney even doesn’t care about opinion of her closest circle like her kids or husband.

And the only one remaining person in her life is a Yes man Cade,her lawyers and other people she pays. Not a single person who has her best interests at heart.

And add to it that right after split from San she had been dating a criminal that was her employee…

I dont think she dated him… can’t a gurl just fvxk the help cause she was horney? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not people melting down over the fashions! She’s at home just being silly! 

Be silly in private, why show that to the world all the time? It's no longer funny, it's no longer entertaining. It's boring and worrying, at this point it's like watching the show Pice of Me year after year but the only thing new is a different thong

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, frank194 said:

Be silly in private, why show that to the world all the time? It's no longer funny, it's no longer entertaining. It's boring and worrying, at this point it's like watching the show Pice of Me year after year but the only thing new is a different thong

No one is forcing you to watch it, why not unfollow her or leave the forum? Britney is a social media star now and her content isn't going to change anytime soon.

She shouldn't have to change for you, why not you just not follow her. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No one is forcing you to watch it, why not unfollow her or leave the forum? Britney is a social media star now and her content isn't going to change anytime soon.

She shouldn't have to change for you, why not you just not follow her. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

So you love this content? Are you a fan of the "Britney social media star" now? Is that why you are here on this forum? I don't believe it. You are equal to all of us here. entering and leaving with the hope of some news regarding her music or that a new song or photo is leaked. You're not here because of "Britney social media stars", you're here because of her past.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, frank194 said:

So you love this content? Are you a fan of the "Britney social media star" now? Is that why you are here on this forum? I don't believe it. You are equal to all of us here. entering and leaving with the hope of some news regarding her music or that a new song or photo is leaked. You're not here because of "Britney social media stars", you're here because of her past.

I'm not saying I love the content I'm only saying that her being labeled crazy for it is un called for. I'm also saying that she's expressed time and time again she's not working at this time and over the industry.

Anyone coming in with high hopes of anything other than her Instagram and social posts is delusional. If you hate it this bad you don't have to look at it.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block