Cute vs Dark: Which Britney Aesthetic Do You Prefer?

Which Britney Aesthetic Do You Prefer?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Same omg, the way she ATE here :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

There was this picture of hers for a circa 2005/2006 magazine photoshoot where she was posing in a car in this cool dress and rocking this black eye makeup, and this pic had me on CHOKEHOLD. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: It was my PFP for a very long time but I can't find it now, unfortunately. 

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

WAIT I FOUND IT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXiTNJnEM70cCUYplZCZl

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's still so legendary, I can't- :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

OMG wait what? You too???!!!!!!!! Dude, I was so so so so obsessed with this picture that the day they leaked it in HQ, I printed it and put it directly in the wall of my living room! It's still here after all these years! One of her best photoshoot, I hope everyday for some big HQ outtakes leaks!!!

And off course I'm team DARK BRITNEY! It's not always perfect but at least it's the most authentic!!! Which make it even more fierce!!! I'm sad Britney doesn't want to hire professionnals photographers and stylist for photoshoots, even if it's just for fun!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

OMG wait what? You too???!!!!!!!! Dude, I was so so so so obsessed with this picture that the day they leaked it in HQ, I printed it and put it directly in the wall of my living room! It's still here after all these years! One of her best photoshoot, I hope everyday for some big HQ outtakes leaks!!!

Finally, SOMEONE who adores this picture as much as me :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Honestly, all of the pictures she took with Ellen were perfection. The day we get the HQ versions and outtakes of these bad boys, it is OVER for me :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block