Kevin - Victoria - Jayden And His Girlfriend At The Beach

8 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Their dad is using them to get more money like always and they don’t even realize it

i wonder if they will ever open their eyes or it is too late because they are probably mini Kevin’s already 

I think it's too late imo, they're old enough to understand now and have access to the internet to see what really their mom is about and has done for them.

I unfortunately see them only reaching out when they need money or help, I could also see them doing more interviews.

They have done such harm to their mother as well, I just don't see it being normal in terms of the shadyness. 

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

I’m afraid they never will… 

It blows my mind how some people are born into this world with every opportunity EVER handed to them on a silver platter. They NEVER have to work. They can order takeout all they want, they can buy any clothes in the store regardless of price, they never worry about their next meal, they have maids who clean up after them, every issue they have they can go to the doctor immediately. 
Then others of us have to bust our ***es for YEARS (if not our entire lives) just to pay rent and eat 2 meals a day. 
I don’t understand how God (if there is one) puts people into their position in life. Do we have multiple lifetimes - some harder than others? Why do some people d*e so young and others of us live until we are 80+?? There seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to anything about life. 
P.S. Yes, I am going through some **** and yes, I feel a type of way about it.

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

It blows my mind how some people are born into this world with every opportunity EVER handed to them on a silver platter. They NEVER have to work. They can order takeout all they want, they can buy any clothes in the store regardless of price, they never worry about their next meal, they have maids who clean up after them, every issue they have they can go to the doctor immediately. 
Then others of us have to bust our ***es for YEARS (if not our entire lives) just to pay rent and eat 2 meals a day. 
I don’t understand how God (if there is one) puts people into their position in life. Do we have multiple lifetimes - some harder than others? Why do some people d*e so young and others of us live until we are 80+?? There seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to anything about life. 

Agree with all of this. And I don’t know what you’re going through, but I know things get better. Keep your head up mate.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Going through some stuff too so I felt your post. I dont particularly believe in an afterlife so the way I see it, the way I make sense of the difference in quality of peoples lives is a more in depth explanation of the typical “money doesnt bring u happiness” 

There was a time in my life where money was very good but then covid hit and everything changed for my business. Im at my lowest economically but ive learned a lot you know, cuz i realized that when money was good I never felt like life was that great either, i mean it was a bit better than now for sure but not by that much tbh, I dont think happiness is a fixed measure of anything, its different for all of us, right now ofc i miss a lot of the things i had and got to do when i was doing better but back then they didnt make me happy, i never felt like i was really happy, i was just going through the motions, distracted buying stuff or paying expensive dinners.

So my point is yes the cliche is right, money doesnt  bring happiness. Finding happiness is what we are in this world for, no matter where we were born or what economy we were born into, happiness is always a journey and its different for all of us. So it doesnt matter whats our starting point, how rich or poor, how healthy or sick, we all gotta walk the miles to get it, its always a journey, just take the time to see what happiness means to you for real not for show, and once u do just enjoy the riiiiiiiide and i promise you will get it, whatever that is. 

Edited by ronron
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah. Imagine all the brand deals and social media presence they could have built before tackling Oxford University and coming out with their product brand. 

Darling they  been contact high ever since they lived with Kevin and actively high who knows how many years. No Oxford university is happening LOL

• Haha 4
Just now, 4darkchildney said:

What a disrespectful article, claiming their relationship went bad after Britney called them ungrateful. How about bringing up the fact that her kids blasted her on national television for money??

paid article, paid paparazzi

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I have no intention to come after you. Sean Preston was not tanned either in the last Hawaii photos. 

It never made sense to me that they would leave. They were both in relationships and had friends. I doubt they would be eager especially being 18 and almost 18) to just pack up and leave their girlfriends behind. I don't think they live there, they just visit. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block