Kevin - Victoria - Jayden And His Girlfriend At The Beach

3 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Hopefully the girlfriend pushes him towards reconciliation with his mother.  

I was wishing the same but then I thought she may be a neppo kid (their circle, school for rich kids etc) and they tend to be bullies and spoil

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, germyerick said:

I know I would, maybe only to meet her lol 

I saw Sean P was in the UK

Where did you see this?

It's strange how pale Jayden is. Does he almost never go to the beach/outside or does not even live in Hawaii? Compare that to Vicotria's tan. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Where did you see this?

It's strange how pale Jayden is. Does he almost never go to the beach/outside or does not even live in Hawaii? Compare that to Vicotria's tan. 

It’s even more strange that you’re even commenting on his appearance. You’re talking about how her underage son isn’t tanned…

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sia said:

It’s even more strange that you’re even commenting on his appearance. You’re talking about how her underage son isn’t tanned…

Not strange because it gives rise to the question if he really lives in Hawaii or whether he stayed back to finish his schooling in his old high school. Anyway, not my business.

3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Where did you see this?

I follow him on IG (he’s 18 now don’t come after me)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block