Kevin - Victoria - Jayden And His Girlfriend At The Beach

It’s so awful that they couldn’t be bothered to spend a weekend with their mum over Christmas or new year. Shows how selfish, bratty and ungrateful both her garbage kids are. She really needs to cut them offff completely 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

It’s so awful that they couldn’t be bothered to spend a weekend with their mum over Christmas or new year. Shows how selfish, bratty and ungrateful both her garbage kids are. She really needs to cut them offff completely 

How do you know they arent traumatised by any of the experience though? Why do you only see it from a perspective you've chosen is the real one but prob isnt

We could say Brit is selfish for not spending Xmas with people that truly care for her like Fe or Laura Lynne but she didn't. 

14 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

What a disrespectful article, claiming their relationship went bad after Britney called them ungrateful. How about bringing up the fact that her kids blasted her on national television for money??

Sean didn't actually 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I’m afraid they never will… 

It blows my mind how some people are born into this world with every opportunity EVER handed to them on a silver platter. They NEVER have to work. They can order takeout all they want, they can buy any clothes in the store regardless of price, they never worry about their next meal, they have maids who clean up after them, every issue they have they can go to the doctor immediately. 
Then others of us have to bust our ***es for YEARS (if not our entire lives) just to pay rent and eat 2 meals a day. 
I don’t understand how God (if there is one) puts people into their position in life. Do we have multiple lifetimes - some harder than others? Why do some people d*e so young and others of us live until we are 80+?? There seems to be no rhyme or rhythm to anything about life. 
P.S. Yes, I am going through some **** and yes, I feel a type of way about it.

LOVE, YOU MADE MY DAY :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block