Insider says Britney will drop new music if she can pick her own producers

Cqleb

Britney, pick producers with who you feel cool around. And with whom you feel the songs, songs that make you feel something. Just try it out, experiment. No pressure. I can suggest:

Max Martin :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: lol yes! he's your friend, isn't he? Like, he seems super respectful to you. Wouldn't it be nice just to get back a little bit in time and just enjoy the sound with him on a studio cabin? You can bring your cigs :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: to make it cooler and voice frys frier. :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Others:

The Weeknd

Oh I just realized I don't know many of them so 

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:  

Ok, Danja (the one everyone always cites in X-hate :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:)

Edited by Fita

Could be interesting.

Right now she's more free than even Primeney.

She doesn't even have the "Britney Image" anymore to think about, she could do anything she wants.

Thing is, her genius comes alive when she's paired with great producers... 

We could literally get an album full of Manjobi or Private shows or it could be her best work yet... It's Britney so who knows :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 2
  • Like 5

I could see this, if it’s indeed happening.. With everything Britney has been through and how in demand she is, Britney’s label really has no choice but to allow Britney full creative control and freedom.

She still has immense power and pull in the music industry, I’m excited to see what she would come up with.

If Britney is interested in releasing new music, she should not feel pressured by her label or anyone about any part of her creative process, she had to suffer through that for years under the Con. Britney is an artist, and you can’t rush True Art, She did her thing with Blackout and look how that turned out! Iconic!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block