Nicki Minaj says her album ‘Pink Friday 2’ has already sold 300k units in its debut week but Billboard is planning on filtering out 100k

Style.

I am speechless on the BS they keep doing to Nicki in the industry… they allowed Travis to do the MOST unethical BS stunts, then let this girl sell physical copies of a song, advertising her coochie juice on them… but as soon as Nicki & the barbs are about to exceed sales expectations….:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki ain’t sucking DJ’s ***** to P L A Y ha’ songs so they are threatening? IM GOING TO ******* END THAT SHAPE SHIFTER AND THE ALCOHOLIC OF RAP 

Do you really think there is a giant conspiracy to bring down a random female rapper with minimal influence? She’s a pop star, that is all. And you know that this is allllll promotion and heavily managed and articulated. She knows how to market herself, so do the 100s of people behind her  

Big corporations have much bigger fish to fry, they’re in the business of making billions, not worrying about $100,000 in sales from a musician...

And btw, her ramblings literally make so sense.

Theres other things to worry about in the world.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

We are all fast to forget what they did to britney with blackout, and ff.

They keep changing rules 

6 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I don't understand. Why would they do this? What is the 100 barbz contest?

It's so f'ed up what they did to her... 

Nicki basically asked fans to buy her music and show receipts. So Billboard phoned and threatened her that she goes “against the rules”. I’m really pissed off! Nicki was predicted to sell over 250k of Pink Friday so they want to stop her. CAN YOU IMAGINE THESE HOEEEESZZZ? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Do you really think there is a giant conspiracy to bring down a random female rapper with minimal influence? She’s a pop star, that is all. And you know that this is allllll promotion and heavily managed and articulated. She knows how to market herself, so do the 100s of people behind her  

Big corporations have much bigger fish to fry, they’re in the business of making billions, not worrying about $100,000 in sales from a musician...

And btw, her ramblings literally make so sense.

Theres other things to worry about in the world.

THEN GO AND SAVE THE DOLPHINS. WHAT R U DOING ON A FORUM?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki basically asked fans to buy her music and show receipts. So Billboard phoned and threatened her that she goes “against the rules”. I’m really pissed off! Nicki was predicted to sell over 250k of Pink Friday so they want to stop her. CAN YOU IMAGINE THESE HOEEEESZZZ? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

That's so bizzare?  Why would showing receipts be against the rules but buying different remixes of the same song isn't against the rules?  Billboard is a mess.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

That's so bizzare?  Why would showing receipts be against the rules but buying different remixes of the same song isn't against the rules?  Billboard is a mess.

I don't know if you were here when they changed the rules suddenly after BLACKOUT dropped. It's strange. I don't care what anybody says, "DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM" by Nicki is a #1 record, but they filtered the sales due to "mass buying." LIKE WHAT? Lil Nas X was cash apping fans to buy his album, and Cardi was paying radios to play her songs. INDUSTRY PLANTS!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Nicki has been so boring and repetitive lately.

Always wanna show and make sure is known to the whole world how great she is. 

Babe put some effort into making great music, you will not need to worry about anything else then. 
She’s been doing the same old flow and rapping the same old lyrics since 2015. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don't know if you were here when they changed the rules suddenly after BLACKOUT dropped. It's strange. I don't care what anybody says, "DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM" by Nicki is a #1 record, but they filtered the sales due to "mass buying." LIKE WHAT? Lil Nas X was cash apping fans to buy his album, and Cardi was paying radios to play her songs. INDUSTRY PLANTS!

I think I was here but I wasn't a member. Joined in 09 :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I remember them changing the rules last minute so vividly. Yeah it's weird that its always women who get the last minute changes... :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, hernameis said:

Nicki has been so boring and repetitive lately.

Always wanna show and make sure is known to the whole world how great she is. 

Babe put some effort into making great music, you will not need to worry about anything else then. 
She’s been doing the same old flow and rapping the same old lyrics since 2015. 

What’s the correlation with the thread? Can you read? It doesn’t matter if the music is TRASH or not, the fans ARE buying the music regardless so why punish her for having a fandom? :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block