Nicki Minaj says her album ‘Pink Friday 2’ has already sold 300k units in its debut week but Billboard is planning on filtering out 100k

Style.

On 12/15/2023 at 8:32 PM, Style. said:

You were missed on these streets, skinny legendT! 

Thoughts on “Are You Gone Already?” — it samples Billie’s song, and it’s got a heartbreaking message.

Thanks Queen! Hard days for Exhale now that most of the real legends are elsewhere :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: @rik would've loved our golden eras @DignifiedLove :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's actually really good. I was put off at first because I thought it was a Billie feature which means new Billie vocals after 21 centuries, but it was just a sample :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Nicki still ate tho :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block