I've Got the Urge (To Herbal): The Hit Never Was!

Sia

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There is a full length song that was never released

WHAT?! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I never understood this.

She can't wait to go out into her garden and tend to her herb beds, and pick fresh herbs and cook stuff with herbs? Maybe make some herb soap too?

Like what is this? 

She's got the urge to wash her hair with Herbal Essence, whatchu mean? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I guess it could also be interpreted as smoking w**d, since w**d is referred to as herbs, but like it's literally a song about Herbal Essence LOL

5 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Ended Taylor's entire discography

president-deborah-deborah.gif

OMG that lady was all over every thread when Manjubi dropped. Who is she?

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Sia said:

Get with it, haha!

This along with the Pepsi 2000 song are everything.

Have you heard her other Pepsi song?

One of my all time favourite Britney looks (and songs). Her goofy and awesome personality and also her professionalism SHINES through this. ❤️❤️❤️ She is the GOAT 🐐 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I never understood this.

She can't wait to go out into her garden and tend to her herb beds, and pick fresh herbs and cook stuff with herbs? Maybe make some herb soap too?

Like what is this? 

Maybe she couldn't wait to get in the shower to wash her hair with Clairol's herbal shampoo and to feel it fresh again? Lol

5c2cc3923f8f9e125abef2552b87e39c.jpg

• Haha 1
On 11/27/2023 at 7:52 AM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:
WWW.DISCOGS.COM

View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 CD release of "Clairol Herbal Essences Britney Spears Exclusive CD Sampler" on Discogs.

This was definitely the cover of the promo I remember being given after her Oops! Tour, but I remember a different track list that included the commercial jingle (the same 45 secondish one that can be found on YouTube) as well as a song by Mikaila who was one her opening acts. 

Image-003.png

"A puta's gotta have a little excitement in her life" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

This cheap font :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block