Celebrating 10 years of Britney Jean 🥳 - Official Thread

5 hours ago, Britney*****88 said:

Washedo Noshedo cover

spacer.png

7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

It's about time Myah Marie got her flowers for her debut album.

Love You Goodbye GIF by John Artur

Now get to work b.itch:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

7 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

I will not be celebrating this disgrace of an album.  Other than the artwork and WB music video, everything else was a dumpster fire. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

I like Til It's Gone, it reminds me of 2000s/90s EDM like Lasgo

Fun fact: someone from band Foster The People does the whistles in the beginning of Don't Cry

7 hours ago, Fita said:

As some has said other times, the booklet is really cute. I can see now that the tracks I still to this day like are:

- hold on tight :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

- chillin with you / judge me, whatever

- it should be easy

- brightest morning star

And I think I've had enough of the two singles...

Somehow I can relate better to Britney Jean era than to Femme fatale... It was a weird time the Femme fatale.

Britney Jean is cute. 

Too bad now when I listen to it all I see or most of it is:

myah jean 

It's not Britney

(Your exhaler voices) :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

7 hours ago, Fita said:

And I remember this.

Apparently everytime after blackout they say they would do a blackout 2.0.

This recipe is very delulu, c'mon 

577211-10151792093618234-957486767-n.jpg

Brightest Morning Star 

Till It's Gone

Now That I Found You... :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

And Work Work of course... super smash... video is breathtaking

music video work ***** GIF

Washedo Noshedo cover

spacer.png

4 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Why are we celebrating the end of her successful career?

28 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

This shouldn't be in the Britney section

25 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

:idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

reface-2021-11-26-11-22-44-kopie-Standar

• Haha 4

Aside from it sounding unfinished and the Myah fiasco, this album isn’t as terrible as it’s made out to be. For a rushed album, it has some gems like Alien, Perfume, & Now That I Found You. I also love Passenger and Don’t Cry!  

The album artwork is flawless! She looked so perfect in this era. Alien should have been a single and gotten a video. She was feelin’ alive, full of personality and looked stunning. This era actually had some potential idc :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Edited by Alieniated3
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Alieniated3 said:

Aside from it sounding unfinished and the Myah fiasco, this album isn’t as terrible as it’s made out to be. For a rushed album, it has some gems like Alien, Perfume, & Now That I Found You. I also love Passenger and Don’t Cry!  

The album artwork is flalwess! She looked so perfect in this era. Alien should have been a single and gotten a video. She was feelin’ alive, full of personality and looked stunning. This era actually had some potential idc :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Agree!!! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

When the album came out in 2013 I was going through my mother slowly dying in the hospital and my bf at the time breaking up with me. It was an awful time in my personal life and this album helped me get through it. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I wish we had access to the old threads on here because I clearly remember seeing threads that this is her best album since In The Zone and that every song needs to be a single. Now it’s become trendy to hate this album and hate fans who enjoy the album, which annoys me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

When the album came out in 2013 I was going through my mother slowly dying in the hospital and my bf at the time breaking up with me. It was an awful time in my personal life and this album helped me get through it. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I wish we had access to the old threads on here because I clearly remember seeing threads that this is her best album since In The Zone and that every song needs to be a single. Now it’s become trendy to hate this album and hate fans who enjoy the album, which annoys me. 

Awww I am so so sorry to hear all of that. Thats horrible! Britney then came in and shedded some light! I had no idea there was such positive talk and praise of this album when it came out. People said it was her best album since ITZ? WOW

I’m so glad someone agrees! I HATE the BJ slander it has some real highs that don’t get enough credit. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Alieniated3 said:

Awww I am so so sorry to hear all of that. Thats horrible! Britney then came in and shedded some light! I had no idea there was such positive talk and praise of this album when it came out. People said it was her best album since ITZ? WOW

I’m so glad someone agrees! I HATE the BJ slander it has some real highs that don’t get enough credit. 

Thank you!!! Yes, as I always say Britney has been there for me when no one else was. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

And yes there definitely were threads on this very forum praising the album when it first came out. However it has become trendy for Britney fans to bash the album and tell other fans who actually like the album that they have no taste and make fun of them. It’s extremely annoying.

Don’t get me wrong, I do understand why fans have issues with it and their feelings are 100% valid. However the thing that annoys me is when the fan community hates on other fans for liking it. We are entitled to our own opinions. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Aww I'm so sorry :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah if the news about Myah Marie singing alot of the songs didn't come out,

I think that people would still like this album.

It just ruined the credibility of not only this album but Britney herself.

I will say though I do love some of the songs including ballads.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aww I'm so sorry :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Yeah if the news about Myah Marie singing alot of the songs didn't come out,

I think that people would still like this album.

It just ruined the credibility of not only this album but Britney herself.

I will say though I do love some of the songs including ballads.

Thank you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yes I agree, I do wish the news never happened. I can accept it and I’m not delusional at all, but I still have always clinged to the album for the personal reasons I stated. And I think shaming someone for liking an album, song, or even certain movies, video games, etc. is wrong and just plain rude. I respect everyone’s opinions on everything even if I may not personally agree with that person. 

The funny thing, I have told some of my friends about the vocal issue and they said the album sounds like Britney  singing to them. Granted, most of my friends are more casual Britney fans and not diehards like us. 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Yes I agree, I do wish the news never happened. I can accept it and I’m not delusional at all, but I still have always clinged to the album for the personal reasons I stated. And I think shaming someone for liking an album, song, or even certain movies, video games, etc. is wrong and just plain rude. I respect everyone’s opinions on everything even if I may not personally agree with that person. 

The funny thing, I have told some of my friends about the vocal issue and they said the album sounds like Britney  singing to them. Granted, most of my friends are more casual Britney fans and not diehards like us. 

You're welcome and I agree.

The only thing is the news was eventually going to come out because some of the songs clearly did not sound like her like on Passenger for example. The chorus sounds NOTHING like her but I still like the song.

It could've been a single.

I would've preferred it being released over Perfume tbh.

Also as for what you said about shaming people for what they like:

Alot of people do not like the BOMT album like I do and judge it by calling it cheesy and lame 

but I DONT CARE!

That album/era is my favorite and its also fits my aesthetic and personality very well!

That's why I've always had BOMT era pics as profile pics in the past.

No one should EVER be shamed for what or who they like! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You're welcome and I agree.

The only thing is the news was eventually going to come out because some of the songs clearly did not sound like her like on Passenger for example. The chorus sounds NOTHING like her but I still like the song.

It could've been a single.

I would've preferred it being released over Perfume tbh.

Also as for what you said about shaming people for what they like:

Alot of people do not like the BOMT album like I do and judge it by calling it cheesy and lame 

but I DONT CARE!

That album/era is my favorite and its also fits my aesthetic and personality very well!

That's why I've always had BOMT era pics as profile pics in the past.

No one should EVER be shamed for what or who they like! 

Thank you for understanding, it’s nice to know there are some mature thinking fans in this community. :) 

Yes I agree with you about the news, it was bound to come out at some point and it did. While I prefer Perfume being the chosen single over Passenger, I still do love Passenger as well. I especially love the acoustic remix too! Her voice is so heavenly. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Nice! I love your love for the BOMT album/era! While I disagree, I too would never shame anyone for liking it! That’s so awesome. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block