Celebrating 10 years of Britney Jean 🥳 - Official Thread

30 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Here’s to hoping they release a Dolby Atmos remaster this weekend with restored Britney vocals 

I'm hoping they do this too... They did it for Blackout around or after (I forget) its anniversary. However, ITZ anniversary came and went without any remaster. I'd love to hear what it would sound like. Is there any way we can demand this, she only has two albums on dolby atmos. There has a to be a way to contact someone about this :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

On 11/23/2023 at 9:02 PM, Cqleb said:

spacer.png

Like who knew? It’s the best from a bad bunch and it didn’t chart? Deserves the Bloody Mary treatment imo

songs were sent everywhere, that doesn't make them singles

For example, when we used to have those Radio Request mega threads, each station had multiple songs added for request, besides WB and Perfume, but it depended on the place, some stations got Alien, others got ISBE, TIG, BA, even Don't Cry.

That user from Wikipedia keeps insisting on listing TIG and ISBE as singles, just because some random page says so, but even the Wikipedia criteria states that record labels are who decide what is a single or not, not the radio stations. There was never an official press release stating they were singles even in those regions, they didn't get a cover, which is more, Britney's reps specifically denied ISBE being a single when they dropped those club remixes.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block