Celebrating 10 years of Britney Jean 🥳 - Official Thread

A lot of missed potential that reflects where Britney was in that stage of her life.

There were good tracks and sparks of real creativity but often and as a whole it's lesser quality because of it.

That being said, if we could get some kind of remastered version it could potentially change or warm some people to it.

Songs like Alien and Passenger deserve better.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Gaydar said:

A lot of missed potential that reflects where Britney was in that stage of her life.

There were good tracks and sparks of real creativity but often and as a whole it's lesser quality because of it.

That being said, if we could get some kind of remastered version it could potentially change or warm some people to it.

Songs like Alien and Passenger deserve better.

Agree.

Passenger had potential but the chorus ruins it since its Myah's vocals and not Britney.

On 11/24/2023 at 5:35 AM, Cqleb said:

We still need I came to dance and Old city of mine. Was Till it’s gone really released as a French single? 

No lol

It was allegedly "sent" to French radios but I doubt any French radio ever played it. Also it didn't chart at all.

Anyway, Will.I.Am.A.Fraud, Myah Marie and all of the people involved in the creation of this album should be sent to space for eternity.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block