Porpcorned Planet Exclusive: Jamie Spears ⚰️ Has Days or Weeks to Live, Britney considering settling so he can be at peace; Britney plans to go after Lou M Taylor & Robin Greenhill

10 minutes ago, gar said:

It wouldn't be out of character to make the legal issues go away by pretending. It seems to be a go-to for rich old defendants.

The legal issue doesn't go away with the former conservator's death. Dead people have an estate.

The incomplete accounting and missing money will continue to be handled in the probate court until the court date in May and June 2024. Britney is not suing for the emotional mistreatment. 

• Like 1
On 11/18/2023 at 12:54 AM, hmatlo3 said:

JL wouldn’t give up her chance at a little fame and money for anyone! 
I think JL cares about her kids and husband and that’s it. Lynne dotes on JL but it seems one sided to me. 
I think JL resents her fam for giving Britney so much attention. 

maybe JL should have gotten into CS and be forced to perform. she would get all the attention she wants that way.

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 11:08 PM, humstarr said:

I have to take it with a grain of salt because it is not the first time they tried to use jamie's health to manipulate GP's knowing and opinion on whats happening with Britney. It might be a plot to get sympathy during the trial. 

First, it was colon. Now it's knee infection. I think that cutting off his leg would solve the problem. Im not a doctor, but usually thats what they do in this case.

I dont think he is dying. Probably chugging on liquor out of a plastic bottle in his trailer/rv since thats all he can afford now that he cant traffick Britney anymore. 

I think you're rights - about all of it.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block