Porpcorned Planet Exclusive: Jamie Spears ⚰️ Has Days or Weeks to Live, Britney considering settling so he can be at peace; Britney plans to go after Lou M Taylor & Robin Greenhill

4 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

There is no civil lawsuit which means there is no settlement. The case is still in probate court until June 2024.  

He's d-wording before that, what to do?

6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It was mentioned here that that was what Rosengart was trying to do, but her father/his lawyer didn't want to. Maybe I'm misremembering though. 

Anyways, hope his passing does not affect Britney too much

It was the other way around, if I'm remember correctly.

Last part is concerning though, yeah.

26 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I was going to say I don’t believe this because why would Jamie Lynn leave to be on a reality show? But it’s the spears family so it’s probably true. 

That's exactly what popped into my mind. Who knows. Whatever she feels is right is the right decision. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Idk this was posted three weeks ago and, to my knowledge, there hasn’t been many rumors within the last three weeks about his health.  Also with JL going to “work” it seems a bit sus.  It’s not out of the realm of possibility she would leave her ailing father to be part of some shameless show, because she is trash, but she may also know she’s only gonna be gone for a day or two.

regardless, It’s hard to believe people who have “insider information.”

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Idk this was posted three weeks ago and, to my knowledge, there hasn’t been many rumors within the last three weeks about his health.  Also with JL going to “work” it seems a bit sus.  It’s not out of the realm of possibility she would leave her ailing father to be part of some shameless show, because she is trash, but she may also know she’s only gonna be gone for a day or two.

regardless, It’s hard to believe people who have “insider information.”

JL wouldn’t give up her chance at a little fame and money for anyone! 
I think JL cares about her kids and husband and that’s it. Lynne dotes on JL but it seems one sided to me. 
I think JL resents her fam for giving Britney so much attention. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block