Porpcorned Planet Exclusive: Jamie Spears ⚰️ Has Days or Weeks to Live, Britney considering settling so he can be at peace; Britney plans to go after Lou M Taylor & Robin Greenhill

I think, but I am not lawyer, if the former conservator passes before the case has come to a conclusion, his estate is responsible as is the management company that hasn't handed over all the accounting. The case in probate court is about the missing accounting/money not about their abuse of Britney's person. 

I don't know what happens to the judge who prevented Britney from having her own lawyer. Judges cannot be sued. I don't know if this applies to retired judges as well. Will all her cases have to be checked whether she did this to other victims?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I was going to say I don’t believe this because why would Jamie Lynn leave to be on a reality show? But it’s the spears family so it’s probably true. 

Maybe she’s hoping the passing of Jamie will make the GP for feel bad for JL’s loss and they’ll root for her, and  her image will be restored to a likeable human. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Why couldn't it go the other way, and he tries to settle his accounts so Britney can be at peace? For example is, sit for a deposition where he comes clean instead of obstructing,  gives them what they need to know to go after Lou and Robin. If this is gossip, it seems strange to me that Jamie has become so formidable in people's minds that they can only see him prevailing. He's supposed to be religious, what kind of atonement would that be?

I don't know if I believe it. Popcorn Planet is kind of excitable, I don't find him a reliable source of facts. I believe he's heard this from somewhere, just not that it's solid information. It's certainly in Jamie's interests to look frail.

Edited by Psammead
  • Like 4

Ok but he’s only dying bc of guilt and the stress of being exposed of his abuse 

Harvey Weinstein was a fat man but when they exposed him he suddenly couldn’t walk and needs a walker cane, Jamie was a stocky hillbilly who makes cheese grits and BBQ, Britney finally being free made him frail and skeleton like 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

I have to take it with a grain of salt because it is not the first time they tried to use jamie's health to manipulate GP's knowing and opinion on whats happening with Britney. It might be a plot to get sympathy during the trial. 

First, it was colon. Now it's knee infection. I think that cutting off his leg would solve the problem. Im not a doctor, but usually thats what they do in this case.

I dont think he is dying. Probably chugging on liquor out of a plastic bottle in his trailer/rv since thats all he can afford now that he cant traffick Britney anymore. 

• Like 7

yes I am human and I understand, but I think the law should be the law; being terminally ill does not exempts you from your actions. yes proper accommodations should be made for him, but I don’t think it makes any sense for them to “settle”… what she is doing is not punishment, it’s justice and as a person with integrity you are to assume your responsibility when it’s due. this is why you don’t break the law… because what about when he stole from her? what about when he abused his power over her? who had any empathy for her?

I am sorry but dying does not automatically erase what you did. I don’t wish anything negative to him; the only reason I would care what happens to him is if it’s concerning on how Britney may feel about it, and nothing else.

bottom line is wrong / right cannot be circumstantial.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block