Porpcorned Planet Exclusive: Jamie Spears ⚰️ Has Days or Weeks to Live, Britney considering settling so he can be at peace; Britney plans to go after Lou M Taylor & Robin Greenhill

On 11/18/2023 at 3:10 PM, LordofTheMoodRing said:

My deepest sympathies and condolences to Britney, Jamie, the family, and his loved ones. Britney there are no words for times like these. If it’s possible, be at peace my friend. 🩵🩵🩵💛🩵🩵🩵 I am truly sorry 

He hasn't died yet, it's just a rumor.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
25 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I mean it is interesting the only language used at the end of the settlement is solely based between one leg and Britney... This could very well be the plan they take and go after Tristar. 

I guess it’s possible if Britney finds a new lawyer, but Rosengard’s words in the press release seemed very definitive to me.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I guess it’s possible if Britney finds a new lawyer, but Rosengard’s words in the press release seemed very definitive to me.

Yes. The statement was very "the end".

Some fans are desperately trying to see a bigger plan by the superhero lawyer. I feel bad for them...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

So my new hope is that is becoming a federal case. 

But if it means Britney has to testify and put a lot of energy in to it I totally understand if she doesnt. 

Part of me thinks a possible stipulation of the settlement was Jamie throwing Lou and Robin under the bus, so Britney can go after them in federal court. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Part of me thinks a possible stipulation of the settlement was Jamie throwing Lou and Robin under the bus, so Britney can go after them in federal court. 

I don't think that Britney is emotionally prepared to see the inside of any court. She gave up fighting for the bond money. 

If the FBI is willing to pursue the theft of her money and a prosecutor takes it on, that is a different story. Lou Taylor is implicated in the Astroworld case where 4 people died. That is probably more important than stealing money from a conservatee. Robin is implicated in the Diddy case.

My hope is that both of them lose their livelihood, particularly Robin who was the boots on the ground with Britney. There was no reason to treat Britney the way she did by interfering with her kids and doing many more ugly things in daily life. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I don't think that Britney is emotionally prepared to see the inside of any court. She gave up fighting for the bond money.

I agree. Luna wanted Britney to testify, Britney didnt want to. 

I wouldnt be able to testify in any court either. I would just want things to be over.

I hope Lou and Robin loose all their clients and will never be able to work again.

• Love 1
On 4/28/2024 at 4:31 AM, Dark Willow said:

It's sad Britney team keeps giving exclusives for this incel with some serious accusations against him...

Well, it makes sense I guess.

This exclusive said Jamie had days or weeks to live.

That was in November

19 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

This exclusive said Jamie had days or weeks to live.

That was in November

He was one of the first people confirming HMC, gave some book details like some Timberlake stuff a  some other things.

It wouldn’t be surprising if everybody there expected that the old demon wouldn’t survive for too long after the leg surgery.

I think it's over. Britney didn't have much chance in this court where everything was approved to begin with, but I don't see her going to another court. It would just be more money on legal fees and I don't think it will be as easy for her to avoid having to testify as a non conservatee, in a standard court setting.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block