Jamie Lynn Spears wants people to see "the real me" after fallout with Britney

How is it a misconception? It’s literally how you treated your sister which we only know because of how you treated your sister.

I have no other thoughts about her personality, her abilities of any sort of talent (?)… all the bad thoughts of her are simply about her benefitting from and being complicit in something truly corrupt and criminal. If that’s a misconception, I’ll wait for the receipts that she never vacationed via or lived off Britney’s dime between 2008-2022. 

**** off and eat **** *****

• Like 4
8 hours ago, LaLohan said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The actress and singer has signed up for the long-running ITV show following a testy two-year estrangement from her older sister, pop icon Britney Spears.

The actress and singer has signed up for the long-running ITV show, which returns on November 19, following a testy two-year estrangement from her older sister, pop icon Britney Spears. 

Britney's misgivings towards Jamie Lynn were laid bare in recent autobiography The Woman In Me, in which she claimed her younger sister had refused her plea for help after she was admitted to a residential treatment facility, purportedly against her will. 

But the 32-year old, a mother-of-two, is ready to prove her critics - among them her famous sister - wrong by showing a rarely seen softer side in the unforgiving jungle camp. 

'There is literally every misconception you can have on a person about me so I don’t take any of it seriously,' she said. 'But I do think going on I’m A Celebrity will be a nice way for people to see the real me. 

Oh honey we already saw the real u but keep on showing us more lol :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Are we taking bets? My money is on her quitting within the first 10 days.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

They way it works everyone is in this for 10-14 days before they start getting voted out one by one. Sure she’ll be one of the first ones out, but plenty of bustucker trials to be had before that 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b1f8a9f0c79ee91c17

Ok good, I didn’t want her to chicken out by the second or third episode like she did in that boot camp show. Good to know she HAS to stay and endure it until she’s able to leave. I also didn’t know they voted people off that show, I just thought they would cry and beg to leave (I’ve never seen the show, only heard about it mildly through the years).

• Like 3
11 hours ago, LaLohan said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The actress and singer has signed up for the long-running ITV show following a testy two-year estrangement from her older sister, pop icon Britney Spears.

The actress and singer has signed up for the long-running ITV show, which returns on November 19, following a testy two-year estrangement from her older sister, pop icon Britney Spears. 

Britney's misgivings towards Jamie Lynn were laid bare in recent autobiography The Woman In Me, in which she claimed her younger sister had refused her plea for help after she was admitted to a residential treatment facility, purportedly against her will. 

But the 32-year old, a mother-of-two, is ready to prove her critics - among them her famous sister - wrong by showing a rarely seen softer side in the unforgiving jungle camp. 

'There is literally every misconception you can have on a person about me so I don’t take any of it seriously,' she said. 'But I do think going on I’m A Celebrity will be a nice way for people to see the real me. 

Oh honey we already saw the real u but keep on showing us more lol :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

This alone proves that the brain left her body for real

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Ok good, I didn’t want her to chicken out by the second or third episode like she did in that boot camp show. Good to know she HAS to stay and endure it until she’s able to leave. I also didn’t know they voted people off that show, I just thought they would cry and beg to leave (I’ve never seen the show, only heard about it mildly through the years).

So they all go in, most of them will have a challenge on a platform erected on top of a high rise residential tower, like walking the plank. Some skydives into camp. Whilst they’re in there they do bustucker trials daily (this may involve eating challenges, like eating fish 🐠 eyes, kangaroo 🦘 *******s, koala 🐨 peen, etc etc…) or endurance challenges like being showered by cockroaches 🪳 and stuff like that. They basically earn stars by doing these challenges, and that determines the amount of food they get for their camp mates for that day. They’ll be basically living on rice and beans for about 2 weeks. The public votes each day who they want to do these trials, I’m hoping she’ll end up doing loads. The public generally vote people who they want to punish. 😂 Once the camp mates  start getting voted out, it becomes a popularity contest and the GP then votes whoever they want to leave each day until they crown the King or the Queen of the jungle. I hope this summed it up. 

P.S.: The camp mates also aren’t allowed luxury items, such as make up, own pillows or clothes. They bath / shower in a pond and under a cold waterfall, they have to empty the toilet daily, etc. it’s gonna be a joy to watch, because you just know she’ll be terribly unlikeable and entitled 😂😂😂

• Like 2

I can't grant the casting directors that they've spent years unconscious and don't know about her behaviour, so it really doesn't sit right with me how these networks continue to give her chances to cash in on the surname. Nothing much has stuck, but what if she could play a blinder and parlay the exposure into her own viable career in the limelight? It's asinine. Stop giving her the opportunity.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Yeah.Best known for being an actress

Meme Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

You see how she shakes her head while saying it - it's a body language sign that she knows this is full on bul**hit :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: same when she comes in with "for my Girls blahabahlah" - suuuure, how come you never wanted to show how 'strong' you are in trashy TV shows when you were still on Britney's payroll? Does she really thing anyone is buying this nonsense :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Also I feel sorry for the POC YouTuber as she is that afraid of rats :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Z-dawg said:

it’s gonna be a joy to watch, because you just know she’ll be terribly unlikeable and entitled 

The she will most definitely not do her any favor :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I'm pretty sure she has to do the first challenge, especially after the whole world read TWIM. If she just ****s it up a little bit, she sure as hell will be voted again and again to do the challenge. She probably won't gain many stars they'll receive very little food. Latest after a few days, with the stress and starving and being filmed 24/7, masks will fall and she'll show her true self.

Also the meme and gif potential :bouncey:

Spoiler

Also get ready for her trying to get attention and portray herself as the victim and dropping Britney's name constantly :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.