Britney Spears’ Manager Calls Out ‘Saturday Night Live’ for Latest Sketch, Reacts to Chloe Fineman’s Impersonation of the Pop Star

Z91
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Update: it’s fake

I'm glad Cade mentioned the BAD WRITING at SNL when they tried to laugh at Britney's quotes (out of context, reductive analysis), but it was poor of him to slam the actress who portrayed Britney because she's actually good (isn't she also the one who did Timothée in the same skit?? That was BRILLIANT), and nobody gained anything by slamming her (and his Craiglist joke was very SNL-like, tbh). Also, she's a comedian, she's entitled to make fun of anyone.

• Like 6

Textbook case of a good manager vs a bad manager. Cade is the latter here. Not only does this sound like a high schooler wrote it but you attack Chloe Fineman in such a way? He should apologize 1000%! I don't care if you think this was tasteful or not, you go eye for an eye with an equally distasteful response? As the manager of BRITNEY SPEARS? You also just basically closed the door on us ever seeing her on SNL as long as you're her manager, which hopefully isn't forever. I don't know if she'd ever do it but she has impeccable timing and would have been amazing at it. You used them reaching out to get her on the show against them in your statement? Hell even us fans wanted that. 

This reeks of Cade wanting attention and wanting to be validated by fans so he put out a statement that did way too much. Also it's a show with sketch comedy, lighten up people. If anything they weren't making fun of her, it was an impression roulette bit that they do all the time. Y'all need to distinguish between being mean spirited and having fun. But even if you thought the skit was bad, here's an infinitely more professional statement that I wrote in 30 seconds that doesn't make Britney look like she got a manager from Dollar General. 

"While SNL is a comedy show and jokes are to be expected, the one's in last night's broadcast references traumatic events from Britney's past that she's worked so hard to document and overcome. While the jokes may be in poor taste, Britney is strong and is happy that millions have read the full, harrowing story in The Woman in Me.

Edited by mwilliams917
  • Love 4
  • Like 4

Britney will not do any serious works anytime soon. Only doing project here and there..... So instead of hiring a experienced manager, she has her best friend who she trusted to be her manager,  taking phone calls or being the person to contact with if any one's wanna get in touch with Britney. 

To me, Cade is more of a friend than a manager to Britney. I'm kinda glad he is though. 

His response may seem unprofessional to some of you, but instead of releasing a manager PR professional response,  his response is more like a person sticking up for his friend.  Britney hardly has had anyone sticking up for her as a friend in the entertainment business.  Cade does that.

At this moment, what Britney needs is a good friend, not a professional manager that more focus on her public image. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block