Britney Spears’ Manager Calls Out ‘Saturday Night Live’ for Latest Sketch, Reacts to Chloe Fineman’s Impersonation of the Pop Star

Z91
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Update: it’s fake

31 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well in his defence, commenting on the show in this way is generating further promo. Now media will write about the skit and the fact that Britney's manager commented on it, therefor generating extra attention and in a way free promo.

So it depends how you look at it.

Was going to say this as well. His statement is a way to keep the book in the media and public's attention for another week. He is turning their skit into another promo oppurtunity.

• Like 2

It’s taken some time, but Cade has fully earned my trust. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

I don’t care if it’s a “professional” answer or not,  her own family never bothered to stand up for her like that. The fact he even got angry shows he cares about her like an actual friend and not just a cash cow. 

Seems like Britney has finally found a real and decent friend. Good for them. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, RedBloodedWoman said:

Judging isn't a good look for you...Larry would never speak up for Britney it's refreshing seeing someone finally speak up for her

Exactly. I don’t even think the skit was that offensive (just really not funny at all) but that’s exactly what I like about his reaction. He isn’t doing the “right” thing like every other ******* from her past… he’s doing it from the heart. That’s the kinda people Britney needs in her life. 

She’ll also survive the career “implications” of her manager calling SNL out lol. She’s literally a best seller now without lifting a finger and just spinning around in her living room. Finding a real friend is more important than a perfect image. Team Cade :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

5 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Was going to say this as well. His statement is a way to keep the book in the media and public's attention for another week. He is turning their skit into another promo oppurtunity.

Oh, so What's most important to you all is the fact that her book is being promoted? So, You all are willing to trade a bad statement from her manager for some book promo? So you all aren't actually better than her family.

17 hours ago, Zach F said:

Saturday Night Live parodied Britney Spears once again this weekend and the star's manager is not too thrilled.

The 41-year-old Princess of Pop's manager Cade Hudson took to social media to react and slammed the late night variety show, as well as actress Chloe Fineman, who portrayed Britney in the sketch.

SNL's latest parody, we see Chloe as Britney talking about "The Woman In Me," followed by other cast members impersonating celebrities auditioning to be the one to read the audiobook version of the singer's memoir, which was done by Michelle Williams.

"Wow. The writers of @SNL are getting worse and worse. No wonder you all reached out to me to get Britney on the show… snl is on life support. You all are pathetic and this Chloe [Fineman] isn’t funny. Did you find her on Craigslist or something?” he reportedly wrote on social media, via Deadline.

Stop posting fake news to exhale. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

Oh, so What's most important to you all is the fact that her book is being promoted? So, You all are willing to trade a bad statement from her manager for some book promo? So you all aren't actually better than her family.

So it turns out it was fake, but I never said it was right what SNL did. I said "he" was using that for promo. Like turning a bad situation around to benefit Britney. Your response is dramatic and if I cared what you thought I could also find it insulting.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block