Justin Timberlake will reportedly break his silence about Britney's revelations in 'The Woman In Me' in a new song

On 11/10/2023 at 12:04 AM, Eternalhouse said:

I really don't wanna believe he's that evil,
but if it's true, I guess he's going all the way while he's gonna be the bad guy.
I mean, he could simply just own up some things, sincerely apologize for whatever he has done, mend things with people he needs to, and move on with his life,
but I guess ganging up to bully someone was an easier choice for him (again).

Sad truth,
MANY people will side with him, only consider HIS part of the story and discard all the selfish and nasty things he did to others (not just Britney).

And I say this again. Good people do bad, bad people do good, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.
I don't hate JT, however I dislike his current actions, of course he would have done lots of good in his life and I do enjoy a lot of his music as well,
but I just don't think he's making the right decisions as of now.
Making another diss track about being exposed and getting a tad of scrutiny, is just a new low for me.
I thought he had changed and matured when he apologized to Britney and Janet when the doc came out, but apparently that was just for show.

Sad...

That’s what he was counting on. Just like all the other celebs that do the apology thing, he did it because his team told him to and to save his image. 
He has always been arrogant and did whatever he wanted. 

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Would yall still be upset if the song is an apology and him taking accountability?

Eh the thing is this she didn’t even go all the way in. The most disgusting song video about Britney isn’t even “cry me a river” he wrote “rehab” ABOUT her and gave it to rih….he also made some weird *** video of some girl being brought into a mental health facility against her will. He thought THAT was funny. He’s a slimeball…we are not stupid he was talking about Britney and working with other grown as.s men to make fun of a woman that held more power than them. I forgive him b/c Brit did. And she loves his music. He’s capable of making a great apologetic song. But it would be inappropriate to do while married. He needs to just issue a public apology cuz if he thinks this will blow over it isn’t. He will be asked and now he see how she felt having to walk on a stage when ppl know your **** ups. He’s gonna see how it felt to have plans to deliver a great song and album, but ppl won’t talk about that only what he did to HER. He will see how it feels to have ppl judge him and say “YOU caused HER so much pain….what did YOU do?” mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block