Justin Timberlake will reportedly break his silence about Britney's revelations in 'The Woman In Me' in a new song

Of course with Timbaflop as producer.

again he’s using Britney to stay relevant.:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

---

Timbaland is reportedly pushing Justin Timberlake to respond to Britney's claims in 'The Woman In Me' in a new song. Sound familiar 🧐?

A source tells the Daily Mail that Timbaland "wants to use all this energy and get Justin in the studio to write a song about it all, to give his response to all the haters."

They add that Justin and Timbaland have been "writing for a while and have many songs for Justin's next album, but Timbaland has seen what these last few weeks have turned into and wants to get Justin to let his creative juices flow and make a song that will react to everything and also be a complete banger."

A separate source says "Justin thought that the decision that [he and Britney] made" to never talk about the abor**on was "a decision made together and he intended to never talk about it and for it to be kept their secret forever."

"Now that Britney has mentioned it, and it will live forever in her book and whatever else she decides to mention, Justin is going to try not to say anything about it because he knows whatever he says from this point will likely be thrown back right at him."

Timbaland was recently under fire for telling the press that Justin should have put a muzzle on Britney. He ended up apologizing, but for most Britney fans... it's too late to apologize. 

• Haha 8

I really don't wanna believe he's that evil,
but if it's true, I guess he's going all the way while he's gonna be the bad guy.
I mean, he could simply just own up some things, sincerely apologize for whatever he has done, mend things with people he needs to, and move on with his life,
but I guess ganging up to bully someone was an easier choice for him (again).

Sad truth,
MANY people will side with him, only consider HIS part of the story and discard all the selfish and nasty things he did to others (not just Britney).

And I say this again. Good people do bad, bad people do good, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes.
I don't hate JT, however I dislike his current actions, of course he would have done lots of good in his life and I do enjoy a lot of his music as well,
but I just don't think he's making the right decisions as of now.
Making another diss track about being exposed and getting a tad of scrutiny, is just a new low for me.
I thought he had changed and matured when he apologized to Britney and Janet when the doc came out, but apparently that was just for show.

Sad...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block