Justin Timberlake will reportedly break his silence about Britney's revelations in 'The Woman In Me' in a new song

1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

If he do such a thing, it means that he doesn’t want a musical career.

Either he has turned into a complete imbecile or he wants to musically suicide himself or this article is just another media clickbait

Time will tell. 

Edited by AZBH27
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Of course they will, using Britney to have a hit just like they did in 2002. Now I'm thinking Timbo's comment was all planned to get attention. Make sure no one buys it.

But why’d he “apologised”? If that was part of it then spearing through it til the song released would have make sense 

Lol I think it was always a big part of his and his marketing teams plan. I’m sure they sat at the table and asked “Is there a song that will either ride the justney train or drag Britney to cause controversy?” Probably even shelved great songs for the ones that were about her. “What goes around” is just as bad as “lie me a river.” The elite wanted to dim Britney’s light and they used Justin as a pawn. Our queens reign took the world by storm. So they hired plants to mimic her and be anti Britney…Justin just took that solo deal b/c he didn’t need her as a steppin stone anymore. Justin himself knows there’s WAY more details she could spill. If she told the story of how he used her love against her. How he gas lit her making it seem like a charming call to get an approval from her. Acting like he wanted to get back together and he’s doing a video about her like it’s some sort of tribute. He knew that video was slanderous.  Britney is workin on the “woman in me” volume 2. I’m proud to be her fan during her activism era. If he drops another sh.itty song she can then go in for the kill in volume 2. I think it’s why Sam is being very strategic and being nice. Tell the TRUTH Britney. She can then talk about the jabs he took at her on Snl and introducing Madonna…or her second run in with him following vmas and her second time takin the stage at Madonna show. I will be counting the days until the queen breaks her own record for having two of the best selling autobiographies of all time. May the head lines from the excerpts sell that one too. You were right Britney they can’t mess with a woman that knows how to pray. So like the church say tell the TRUTH and shame the DEVIL! 
mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

The elite wanted to dim Britney’s light and they used Justin as a pawn. Our queens reign took the world by storm. So they hired plants to mimic her and be anti Britney…Justin just took that solo deal b/c he didn’t need her as a steppin stone anymore. Justin himself knows there’s WAY more details she could spill. If she told the story of how he used her love against her. How he gas lit her making it seem like a charming call to get an approval from her. Acting like he want

oprah

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block