Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

55 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I’m not the one spreading negativity like that yet somehow others can do the same and get away with it. Do you understand the hypocrisy? 

Literally all you do is spread negativity to the point that it’s become a running joke here. What exactly are people getting away with that you’re not?

From my pov, you’re here week after week proselytizing the same hateful ideas on repeat and nobody is stopping you - so why is it only hypocrisy and people “getting away with it” when it’s directed at you? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Literally all you do is spread negativity to the point that it’s become a running joke here. What exactly are people getting away with that you’re not?

From my pov, you’re here week after week proselytizing the same hateful ideas on repeat and nobody is stopping you - so why is it only hypocrisy and people “getting away with it” when it’s directed at you? 

She got away with making a homophobic comment that got magically deleted. Go figure.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

WOW,I pray for peace in this family. Fame always destroys people. 

No, many famous people have a loving and supportive family that are grateful for their loved ones and their success. Believe it or not, some families are happy to lovingly cheer on from the sidelines and don’t need to violate basic human rights and chase book deals. 

You pray for peace I pray for justice. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Hamelia said:

Wow, that never occurred to me. I only wish Lynne would have added to her post that the dolls and diary were safely stored for safekeeping. Instead, the photos pretend they were always in those cabinets.

shes piss poor right now and wants back under Britney's grace. End of story.

The woman is a shi**y mother.

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block