Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

46 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I just know she told Britney she threw them away but instead hid them somewhere so one day she could sell them.

I JUST KNOWWWWW

Wow, that never occurred to me. I only wish Lynne would have added to her post that the dolls and diary were safely stored for safekeeping. Instead, the photos pretend they were always in those cabinets.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Britney said “YEARS WORTH OF BINDERS” and m*** mouth Lynn posts 1 journal that is clearly not very used or old 😂 

lynn my dear, I believe you need to start over. Go back to kindergarten and try again. After re-doing your K-12, come back into Britney’s life and see if you can be a civilized and educated mother 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

The only reason why she kept all those things, that belong to Britney, is so she could bargain with them, which is exactly what she's doing right now so she can regain some kind of contact with Britney, or maybe even ask her for something if they happen to meet or talk over the phone, even though she could simply send the stuff over to Britney's house and that's it... I mean, Lynne obviously knows Britney's address!! She could have done that already. She obviously is keeping the stuff for the right time to her advantage. Disgusting.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I hope you are doing fine because your persistence to be negative and to create drama on here for attention would suggest otherwise. You only have to look at the comments from multiple users in this threat alone to realise you are the problem. You can act all righteous now but the audacity of YOU to tell people to practice kindness… if you want to see more kindness in the world then you need to self reflect and start practicing what you preach. 

THIS!!!

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I just know she told Britney she threw them away but instead hid them somewhere so one day she could sell them.

I JUST KNOWWWWW

Or they wanted to humiliate her and bring her down by lying to her and pretended they threw everything away as if she didn't belong to their family. And now they've brought it all back to try to claim she's lying in her book and that she is that "worse".  :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I hope she rejects this temptation "for a lollipop". They only want to bait her so that she has to be in contact with them.

Lynne is FAB.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

I hope you are doing fine because your persistence to be negative and to create drama on here for attention would suggest otherwise. You only have to look at the comments from multiple users in this threat alone to realise you are the problem. You can act all righteous now but the audacity of YOU to tell people to practice kindness… if you want to see more kindness in the world then you need to self reflect and start practicing what you preach. 

BadBunny doesn’t spread drama or hate though. He/she just calls it like it is. Britney has lied A LOT in the past which makes it hard to believe some things she says. Her family is definitely horrible, but Britney isn’t an angel either. 

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Within this very thread they derogatorily labelled all gays as hateful. That’s not calling it like it is. That’s stigmatising an entire group of people based on their own prejudices and negative stereotyping.  

They are also purposively and unnecessarily provocative to get a reaction and to entice drama. 

Yaas Broccoli spill the tea. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Well then give them back to her personally you attention seeking psycho!

You know her address, send them directly to her quietly, write a letter to Britney and apologize for taking them away in the first place and be a normal human being.

The logic of team con is just so unbelievable. Why do they always choose not do the right thing and think this kind of action would look good for them? They really think just posting pics about what Britney believe had lost was gonna make people think 'oh she's the best mama because after a long time releasing the book, she didn't throw them away and kept it for herself! She's great!'?. They are borderline sociopaths to come up with this decision and think it's the decent thing to do. Smh...

You said everything I wanted to say! Like, you have the belongings, and she clearly doesn’t know you have them so what is she supposed to think?

• Love 3

The only motivation behind posting this was to try and discredit what her daughter wrote in the book and that solidifies just how horrible she is as a mother. A comment under the post sums it up best “you read that whole book and THIS was your take away?” 
how embarrassing. Britney talked about you drinking with her when she was 14, creating a hostile living environment screaming at all hours of the night scaring your child while you self medicated with dr**s, not defending her and playing dumb when her rights were taken away, writing a book exploiting her for your own personal gain.. this list goes on and on. And your defense is “hey, I still have your dolls” 

sick sick sick. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Within this very thread they derogatorily labelled all gays as hateful. That’s not calling it like it is. That’s stigmatising an entire group of people based on their own prejudices and negative stereotyping.  

They are also purposively and unnecessarily provocative to get a reaction and to entice drama. 

I’m curious to know where you got this idea that I said “all gays are hateful.” Keyword: all. Because that is not the case and I apologize that you’ve misunderstood what I said. Like someone else had said, I tell it how it is and it may not always be pretty or necessarily what you want to hear. It also doesn’t discredit the fact that there’s always two sides to every story and just because you favor Britney Spears doesn’t automatically mean she’s right every time. On the contrary, there is a user here referring to others as “POS” and I just got fat shamed earlier in this thread, but here’s a hint — I’m not the one spreading negativity like that yet somehow others can do the same and get away with it. Do you understand the hypocrisy? 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
55 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I’m curious to know where you got this idea that I said “all gays are hateful.” Keyword: all.

You said and I quote: 

“Gays are such hateful people.”

You didn’t say some, you didn’t say a few you said gays. You didn’t have to say all by just saying “Gays are such hateful people” it pretty much reads it. Basic English. 

Still even if you said all, some, a few, or many, you still made a very homophobic comment that couldn’t be further from the truth. 

Fact of the matter is, you shouldn’t have said it at all and the fact you didn’t get banned is very telling of how things work on here. It was a very homophobic comment and I seriously think you should have repercussions for it. I and many others got in trouble for way less, and this slap on the wrist is an insult to the gay community, who make up a lot of Britney’s fanbase including myself.

And that comment can be deleted because I can see that it was, but it’s still out there in some capacity or another, and you can’t fully wipe it off the internet. The internet is forever.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block