Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

6 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Practice kindness? That’s a joke coming from you. You’re a jerk. You come here deliberately to stir the pot and contribute nothing but negativity. You’ll just about defend or justify the actions of anyone who speaks against or shades Britney and it’s not always necessary. Honestly, why are you here? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Call me ALLL your heart desires. Throw all your stones but at least I’m not going around calling people “pieces of ****”or “jerks”. What ever happened to being able to share an opinion without getting attacked or crucified for it? You all preach for feminism and freedom yet it only applies if they’re your favorite singer. And just because something I say doesn’t align with your point of view doesn't warrant an attack or the relentless bullying some of you are so fixated on doing. Just look at how much hate and division is going on in the world right now in the 21st century. Why are we trying to mirror that here? Please use this opportunity to work on your behavior instead of trying to create false labels and be full of hate.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Call me ALLL your heart desires but at least I’m not going around calling people “pieces of ****”or “jerks”. What ever happened to being able to share an option without getting attacked or crucified? You all preach for feminism and freedom yet it only applies to someone if they’re your favorite singer. And just because something I say doesn’t align with your point of view doesn't warrant an attack or the relentless bullying some of you are so fixated on doing. Use this opportunity to work on your behavior instead of trying to create false labels and be full of hate.

maybe you’ll use this opportunity to reevaluate your life choices and be a better person. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

maybe you’ll use this opportunity to reevaluate your life choices and be a better person. 

Take your own advice bc I’m doing just fine. At least I’m one of the few on here who doesn’t want war or bad blood. Our world is in a mess. Again, why mirror that on here? Sending BOTH Lynne and Britney healing in hopes of at the very least, some of you would want the same. Remember that this isn’t a sports game where we should be rooting for one side over the other. It’s a tragedy and I can’t stomach to see fans encourage that type of bullying.

Edited by BadBunny
15 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Disgusting comment. Reported and hope you get banned. You can say you disagree with someone without calling them a “pos”. Just saying. Please practice some kindness.

I usually don’t reply to stuff like this because it’s pointless. However,  you say to practice some kindness when you posted a couple pages back that all gays were hateful. It’s a bit hypocritical. 

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block