Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

16 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Banned for trying to be a mediator and encourage less bullying/hate? Ok.

you’re so weird, i hope one day you see how sad you really are…..: but with that being said… this is text book narcissist and gas lighting. i guarantee you lynne had someone close to britney tell her that… she’s trying to stir the pot once again…. especially knowing britney wouldn’t like this post… the lady is just as sad as mad looney 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you’re so weird, i hope one day you see how sad you really are…..: but with that being said… this is text book narcissist and gas lighting. i guarantee you lynne had someone close to britney tell her that… she’s trying to stir the pot once again…. especially knowing britney wouldn’t like this post… the lady is just as sad as mad looney 

You again? Nah bro you’re the weird and sad one. Please use the ignore function if you ain’t got nothing of use or nice to say. 

Edited by BadBunny

I’m still so curious if they are on texting or phone call terms. I’d say…no? Britney did let her visit but I don’t think it did much. I feel like this post is more so to clear her own name. Also these dolls explain so much, Britney posts photos of old dolls all the time. Cause she grew up with them 

Edited by stronger1992
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Yeah, @Lynne aka @BadBunny is trying to push Britney back to bad now, when Britney moved on. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Love you, queen ❤️ Your students would undoubtedly have your back and be proud of you for standing up for yourself

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

27 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Love Lynnette. She is a good mother and encourages healing between children and their parents.

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts::saywat-towelney::squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

@princessmimi do you read what I read?

26 minutes ago, rik said:

Btw the dolls are so scary wtf

Totally! I remember my colleague told me that some woman dedicated her this big doll (and with really weird way that she gave it in front of her door and with ticket with name Anabelle :orangu_orangutan_ape:) and my colleague had nightmare- whwre some Granny clothed like this doll tried kill her, same her mother had this dream, when she got this doll for her granddaughter.

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block