Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

In 'The Woman In Me,' Britney says her mom Lynne had gotten rid of several year’s “worth of [her] writing” and “binders” of poetry that she had written throughout her life. She said it felt like her family had “thrown [her] away” through her belongings and decided it was time to cut ties with her family once and for all.

Lynne posted a photo of what she claims are Britney's journals and dolls. "@britneyspears I'm not sure who told you I got rid of your dolls and journals but I would never do that! That would be cruel because I know how much they mean to you. They are special to me too because of the years we spent collecting them. Of course I still have your things, and I am happy to send them to you if you'd like me to. Please let me know and know how much I love you!"

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Awn. I'd be cool if Britney received them back.

It's so sad how this family relationships got broken. It she didn't throw the dolls and poems away, then how the information was the opposite? Do they try to throw Britney against her mom somehow like apparently they did to Fe?

It's so sad to see Britney and mom so apart like this.

But I understand, if I was Britney after all of what happened I wouldn't feel comfortable around them or trust them easily again.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

Awn. I'd be cool if Britney received them back.

It's so sad how this family relationships got broken. It she didn't throw the dolls and poems away, then how the information was the opposite? Do they try to throw Britney against her mom somehow like apparently they did to Fe?

It's so sad to see Britney and mom so apart like this.

But I understand, if I was Britney after all of what happened I wouldn't feel comfortable around them or trust them easily again.

me neither but I wouldn't be surprised if team con fed Britney BS against her mom. Would NOT be surprised of that.

But, Lynne has done some terrible things and should not be defended. It's up to B to decide what she wants.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block