Lynne Spears says in new Instagram post she did not get rid of Britney's journals or dolls

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Gays are such hateful people. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

hateful enough to put their own family members in a cship just to be able to live off of the family members fortune.  taking vacation on said family members dime, buying homes on said family members dime?  meanwhile only allowing them $2,000 weekly in spending.  If comments against an abusive mother make people hateful, then i would much rather be a "hateful gay" than to be the absolute trash that the spears family is to sell out their own flesh and blood, take away her rights and freedom, to work her like a slave against her will, just to live a wealthy life.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Holy ****. All this woman seems to ever care about is public perception. Is she worried that the book is doing amazingly well and everyone is reading the truth? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: 

If she cared, she would send this to her in private. Making it public can only hurt Britney’s credibility (when we KNOW she has given stuff away). I don’t even think that’s what she’s aiming to do, I think she’s so caught up in what everyone else thinks that nothing else matters. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

hateful enough to put their own family members in a cship just to be able to live off of the family members fortune.  taking vacation on said family members dime, buying homes on said family members dime?  meanwhile only allowing them $2,000 weekly in spending.  If comments against an abusive mother make people hateful, then i would much rather be a "hateful gay" than to be the absolute trash that the spears family is to sell out their own flesh and blood, take away her rights and freedom, to work her like a slave against her will, just to live a wealthy life.  

...and then going on fan forums to correct people "badmouthing" her. It's all about appearances and chasing positive attention, whether it's on her instagram, through a book written just when her daughter had a nervous breakdown, when having creepy get-togethers with  her daughter's stans, or here on exhale. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This witch has no clue on how to address family drama... 

I saw that Victoria Federline liked the post... disgusting man-looking c v  n ttttttt

What?! How embarrassing for her. She jumps at any chance to discredit or hurt Britney when she would be a broke *** ***** if it wasn’t for her. Why is she always so pressed and ungrateful? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I bet she’s on exhale.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1

This thread has been taken over by that usual troll who had a quiet period but is now back in force. This poster is a obvious troll and windup merchant. They get kick out of triggering people, so are best ignored. A word salad of barely coherent insults will probably follow this post about how I am such a "bully" for pointing it out, but I will take my own advice and ignore it.      

• Love 8

I wonder whether the dolls and the notebook were packed away when Britney came to visit during the pandemic. Maybe to avoid collecting dust, but Britney wasn't told. That was the visit when they did not let her get out of the car for shopping.

What kind of mind games were played? I would have expected this: Britney, we packed your doll collection to keep it safe. It's in the attic. Would you like to take the boxes with you? There are also notebooks.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

So I’m reading theories about these “dolls” here… who actually cares? 

If Lynne wants to clear up her image and make everything public, maybe she should explain what she meant when she was recorded saying “the free Britney people keep digging **** up”. Maybe explain why she stayed quiet during the Con and only became “supportive” once freeBritney went viral. Maybe she can explain the Facebook screenshots where she tells a so called friend that something “is wrong” with Britney. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block