Psychopath ex sister Juno Lynn goes to Australia for new reality show...in the Jungle

While I don't want to believe that she was involved in money racketeering, her doing these shows continuously really makes her look awful.

Also did anyone who wrote a review for her book yet an email from Amazon/good reads yesterday, saying they're deleting a lot of reviews?!  I didn't even know about this show at that ti.e.

Now it makes sense, they are white washing her for PR purposes.

Maybe she shouldn't have bought a 400k home with no means to pay for it.

The Federline/Spears have been scrambling for cash since the conservatorship ended. KFed's antics, Lynne now having to represent herself in court, Jamie Spears ridiculous applications to get Britney to pay his legal fees, and JL working more in the last year than she has in the last 13. Im a celeb appears every winter in the UK full of desperate z-listers with no other sources of work. If you are unpopular you have to do all the bush tucker trials which involve eating bugs etc.   

It is amusing to see Spears/Federline's all scrambling around for money (when they are not hurting Britney with it) but it is so telling as to the extent they all leeched off her. The sad thing is that, had they treated her with respect and given her proper love and support, she probably would have happily supported them all financially, forever. I now don't believe she will ever give any member of the Spears family another penny and quite rightly so.  It is a classic example of getting out of life what you put in.    

• Love 1
  • Like 8
8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

While I don't want to believe that she was involved in money racketeering, her doing these shows continuously really makes her look awful.

I agree but just want to point out that it is not a disputed fact that Jamie funneled money to Jamie Lynn’s husband’s “company”, this was uncovered by the forensic accounting audit and it part of the case record. They found he billed for repairs to her home and warehouse that totaled 3x the value of these properties. Jamie’s council did not contest this finding, so all parties agree it factually happened. Though this is tantamount to racketeering, Jamie contends his role as conservator protects him from legal liability.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Psammead said:

Her life sounds like a nightmare. 

What's so bad about community college? Get herself a qualification, a marketable skill, go for recreational walks at the end of the day.

Why would the sister of THEE Britney Spears go to community college when she already has an advantage that most of us don’t? 😭

5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I agree but just want to point out that it is not a disputed fact that Jamie funneled money to Jamie Lynn’s husband’s “company”, this was uncovered by the forensic accounting audit and it part of the case record. They found he billed for repairs to her home and warehouse that totaled 3x the value of these properties. Jamie’s council did not contest this finding, so all parties agree it factually happened. Though this is tantamount to racketeering, Jamie contends his role as conservator protects him from legal liability.

I thought it was works done to Lynne's home that totalled $100k but her home is valued at 2mil??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block