Psychopath ex sister Juno Lynn goes to Australia for new reality show...in the Jungle

11 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Growth? Please. Jamie Lynn deserves the hate she gets. I make no apology for the hate she gets given how she has behaved and continues to behave with her not so indirect instagram posts regarding her sister. For example, just recently promoting someone else’s memoir the same week of Britney’s release. The girl knows what she is doing. She is a narcissist and the entire family gas lit Britney for years. As Britney herself said, it was always some scheme with her. And for the sake of Britney’s own mental health, I hope she never makes up with her family because they simply dont deserve her. 

Jamie Lynns kids have nothing to do with the matter and should be kept out of it. 

Just so we’re clear, I’m not defending her actions. That family is something else, I hope Britney never provides financial support to any of her family members - even if she decides to forgive some of them.

That being said, they ARE sisters and I’m sure Britney would love an honest apology. Don’t forget that in 2007 before Lou came along and brainwashed everyone, JL stood up for her. I also believe Lou is the real evil behind all of this, so I do hope JL sees through her eventually. I also hope Britney’s kids wake the **** up eventually. I like justice - and that’s justice, not spamming JL’s instagram with insults that won’t be taken seriously. Facts about Lou would be a better approach. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
53 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sure, but she could also make more easy money by simply talking about her. She didn’t mention her on DWTS, so that’s a start. Maybe it’s growth and she’s starting to change. 

I dunno, I think for the sake of online drama we forget that they’re actual sisters and this isn’t a fun situation, but Britney probably doesn’t want her fans to drag her sister all the time or message her kids. She is rightfully hurt by them, but she obviously still loves them. 

Anyway, I hope she is able to give Britney the honest apology she deserves when Lou’s brainwashing finally wears off. 

what?

she does not mention her bcs the only way she does is bashing Britney. And we all know how each time this ends up.

In addition, Juno keeps posting IG reels that indirectly attack Britney so I really doubt any kind of minimal growth on her side TBH

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I think if it were Lynne I might actually be curious to watch. Unfortunately JL has never been likable to me, like since she was a little girl and everything was *fine*. I remember when she joined the cast of All That I felt like I had to watch her out of loyalty to Britney but she just didn't bring anything special and it was obvious nepotism at work before I even knew that word.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block