Psychopath ex sister Juno Lynn goes to Australia for new reality show...in the Jungle

Just now, Naes614 said:

All of these trash shows she is going on just proves the point that Britney was legit providing for everyone. 

Can you imagine all these years without work! She has been leeching off from the Britney Spears's gravy train...

Oooo, that's really got to sting that it's all over now! 

GIF by Identity

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Oh how the mighty have fallen.:jamie_lynn_grape:

She’s really hopping around from one reality show to another to try to stay somewhat relevant in the entertainment industry. I suppose the supporting role on the Netflix series isn’t really enough of a salary. JL could try to restart her singing career but she’ll have to live in Nashville and hustle but she’s too lazy and entitled to do that so it’ll never work. She could always leave showbiz for an upper middle class lifestyle in Louisiana. The Jamies should live within their means with what funds they have. 

Doesn’t JL’s husband makes enough to take care of her and the two girls & pay their private school tuition? I guess not. They’re all still wanting to live a luxurious lifestyle but desperate for money to support that lifestyle now that they can’t live off of Britney’s estate. Serves them right!

• Haha 1
  • Like 8
12 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

This is a joke, right? She’s still living off of Britney’s name… just indirectly. She’s only offered these gigs because of the name Spears that Britney made famous.

As many others have said, Jamie Lynn is working more now in her mid 30s than she’s worked her entire life, and it’s painfully obvious to see why. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: is Lou not even sharing the money with the youngest sibling? 

Coram Deo :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Sure, but she could also make more easy money by simply talking about her. She didn’t mention her on DWTS, so that’s a start. Maybe it’s growth and she’s starting to change. 

I dunno, I think for the sake of online drama we forget that they’re actual sisters and this isn’t a fun situation, but Britney probably doesn’t want her fans to drag her sister all the time or message her kids. She is rightfully hurt by them, but she obviously still loves them. 

Anyway, I hope she is able to give Britney the honest apology she deserves when Lou’s brainwashing finally wears off. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block