Timbaland says Justin Timberlake should put a muzzle on Britney in light of 'The Woman In Me'

2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

He literally scored multiple top 10s after 2009 all the way through 2021. I know y’all hate the man but at least give credit where it’s due. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

No he didn’t. His last top 10 as a producer was in 2018 and before that it was 2013.  And even then he’s still a crap person because he was perving on a teenage Aaliyah when he met her.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Corey D said:

Timbaland is a musical genius.Easily one of the best artist/producers of our time. It really sucks to see him associated with hateful/harmful words about an artist who has been through such horrific things. Don’t expect him to say something negative about JT but damn he probably knows firsthand how dirty they did her.

I disagree, his songs all sounds the same.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block