Timbaland says Justin Timberlake should put a muzzle on Britney in light of 'The Woman In Me'

5 hours ago, BlinkVenom said:
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Explore Timbaland's music on Billboard. Get the latest news, biography, and updates on the artist.

Do your research  :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Do you know what a producer is? Let’s do some research.

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Much has been made of Justin Timberlake’s triumphant return to music with his third solo album, “The 20/20 Experience,” but it...

2 minutes ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

Men supporting men is not inherently bad, that thought process is saxist in itself. JT and Timbo are on the downlow- that's the tea. 

No. Men supporting other men when they are treating women like JT treated Britney. That's the issue.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Corey D said:

Timbaland is a musical genius.Easily one of the best artist/producers of our time. It really sucks to see him associated with hateful/harmful words about an artist who has been through such horrific things. Don’t expect him to say something negative about JT but damn he probably knows firsthand how dirty they did her.

It shows what kind of man he really is .. a sad pathetic soul. Another narcissist. 

• Like 4

I'm just waiting for Britney to drag him to hell on insta. Her post is going to be shady and iconic. 

Never liked him as a person. He had nice productions back then but for a while, he has been struggling with staying relevant. The only good things he produced recently that were good were co-productions. 

• Like 5

So disappointed in Timbaland. His comment about Britney was unnecessary and out-of-line, especially because the stuff Britney said about Justin in the book was honestly not half bad. Even the fo shiz part was cute to me.

I hope he gets dragged online so he learns his lesson and just keep Britney out of his mouth if he knows any better lmao.

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block