Timbaland says Justin Timberlake should put a muzzle on Britney in light of 'The Woman In Me'

ALSO

Its clear than flopberlake and flopberland are buddies and he is having his back. What would a buddy who has his buddies back say? What his buddy thinks and hasnt said!!! So this just proves flopberlake is as trash as we thought!! Otherwise he would have said something about this to protect Britney.

As for flopberland?? :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no: 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
10 hours ago, BadBunny said:

He literally scored multiple top 10s after 2009 all the way through 2021. I know y’all hate the man but at least give credit where it’s due. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

chicken looking GIF

*me looking for his top 10 hits through 2021

Yeah his last produced hits were in 2013 with Justin, but his own music hit was in 2009 with Katy. He’s no longer relevant and I will not be giving him any ounce of credit that he doesn’t deserve.

Also the only reason he got any hits after 2009 was because of the wave of Justin returning to music after a long *** hiatus, otherwise, no one would be thinking of him.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

This should get as much media coverage just like the Sherri Shepard incident. What he should be more worried about is his health. 🙄

He deserves to be cancelled for this and I’m not a fan of cancel culture at all. I can’t think of ANY celebrity in recent history speaking this way about another fellow artist. Given Britney’s past, it’s low beyond belief. He’s a disgusting POS.

But I’m not gonna hold my breath. For some reason when it comes to Britney there’s always a double standard. The world pretends to be all “woke” and better now, but when it comes to Britney making fun of weight and mental height is still legitimate. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block