Timbaland says Justin Timberlake should put a muzzle on Britney in light of 'The Woman In Me'

3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Timbaland hasn’t been relevant since 2009 with his own last hit being with Katy Perry, so idc what he thinks. He ain’t no Max Martin, I can tell you that.

He literally scored multiple top 10s after 2009 all the way through 2021. I know y’all hate the man but at least give credit where it’s due. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

• Haha 8
39 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

He literally scored multiple top 10s after 2009 all the way through 2021. I know y’all hate the man but at least give credit where it’s due. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Girl where did you get your info from? That’s completely false from his own discography standpoint…He has some production top 10s for other people but none really had lasting impact.  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by Naes614
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block