Post your copy of “The Woman In Me” - What version did you get?

3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Just because I am in 2nd grade of primary school doesn't mean I'm a man-child. And my *******s haven't even descended yet. So rude of you to assume that.

But hey whatever makes you not buy the book.

This BadBunny creep is quoting Lana Del Rey for some reason, just ignore them

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
16 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I didn’t buy one bc if I did and my people/friends found out, they would roast me :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

You shouldn’t care about things like that. Also- if you are worried about judged like this by your friends… you should think about if they’re worth being around. 

Edited by Fizzmeister
  • Love 3

Hey! So I finally got mine, it's a pink hardcover wrapped in the thin classic black cover. It came to me packed in a hot pink paper (cute :bigkiss_britney_kissing:). It's a translated TWIM to brazilian portuguese, so it's called A Mulher Em Mim. It also came with a shirt written Britney, come to brazil! lol. And also a bookmark.

I did the Britney face in the pics below :wink_britney_everytime_white::

ZrcdEZWUyBpxuqU_1699139267.jpeg

pink cover:

J3NHjXFBrCKEKBx_1699139607.jpeg

bookmark:

kcReUqbmWMzE4si_1699139267.jpeg 

the shirt:

aXsFiyygr129BIZ_1699139530.jpeg 

I don't know if all covers are like this. But, this is mine. Ciao!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, BadBunny said:

The majority of my friends aren’t losers though. A lot of them are actually extremely successful and work for a lot of big companies, businesses and industries here in Vegas and all over. You’d be surprised. The fact that you have the audacity to refer to people you don’t know as “losers” tells me a lot about your character. Also, aren’t you a woman? Why do you talk like a gay man?

you’re the one who puts them on some pedestal. you can’t even be the real you around your so called friends. now that’s actually a lot more telling then what anybody said here.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Fita said:

Hey! So I finally got mine, it's a pink hardcover wrapped in the thin classic black cover. It came to me packed in a hot pink paper (cute :bigkiss_britney_kissing:). It's a translated TWIM to brazilian portuguese, so it's called A Mulher Em Mim. It also came with a shirt written Britney, come to brazil! lol. And also a bookmark.

I did the Britney face in the pics below :wink_britney_everytime_white::

ZrcdEZWUyBpxuqU_1699139267.jpeg

pink cover:

J3NHjXFBrCKEKBx_1699139607.jpeg

bookmark:

kcReUqbmWMzE4si_1699139267.jpeg 

the shirt:

aXsFiyygr129BIZ_1699139530.jpeg 

I don't know if all covers are like this. But, this is mine. Ciao!

omg a book mark!!! i would love one!!! i been wondering about these shirts though… was this like a pre order special? or was it something they were doing in your area 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

omg a book mark!!! i would love one!!! i been wondering about these shirts though… was this like a pre order special? or was it something they were doing in your area 

Yeah! It's from the pre order of the publishing house of my country. Apparently the shirt was for an special event they did to reunite fans in Sao Paulo but that's not my state. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block