Post your copy of “The Woman In Me” - What version did you get?

9 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I didn’t buy one bc if I did and my people/friends found out, they would roast me :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Find another friends luv. People around me know I'm a dank meme from 10s and no one gives a single ****. And if you are still scared, take off the cover. It's literally just a paper. The book is black. Tell your loser friends you're reading Necronomicon and you'll never see those twinks again.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Find another friends luv. People around me know I'm a dank meme from 10s and no one gives a single ****. And if you are still scared, take off the cover. It's literally just a paper. The book is black. Tell your loser friends you're reading Necronomicon and you'll never see those twinks again.

The majority of my friends aren’t losers though. A lot of them are actually extremely successful and work for a lot of big companies, businesses and industries here in Vegas and all over. You’d be surprised. The fact that you have the audacity to refer to people you don’t know as “losers” tells me a lot about your character. Also, aren’t you a woman? Why do you talk like a gay man?

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

The majority of my friends aren’t losers though. A lot of them are actually extremely successful and work for a lot of big companies, businesses and industries here in Vegas and all over. You’d be surprised. The fact that you have the audacity to refer to people you don’t know as “losers” tells me a lot about your character. Also, aren’t you a woman? Why do you talk like a gay man?

Tell me you're too cheap to buy the book without telling me you're cheap to buy the book.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block