Completely Forgot About This Documentary

I Am The Femme Fatale from 2011.

Rewatching this today, I can really see just how dead inside she was feeling.

Miserably depressed, tired, and stripped of any semblance of passion she once had.

Also, was she sick? Or was this deeper voice apart of team con’s idea of a new image?

Truly disturbing, and sad to watch.

Edited by mmmpapiloveyou
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Man she was so out of it at this time.

She was only 29 here yet looked 45 and her voice sounded much deeper than her normal one.

Its just crazy how much younger and more refreshed she looks now out of the conservatorship compared to here.

This is proof that stress ages you immensely.

She just looks sleepy and miserable, she's not old.

5 minutes ago, super.nova said:

omg this is horrible 

Wasn't it?  No one stops for a moment to look at Britney spears the human when she was CLEARLY drugged the **** out during FF era... It was worse than Circus era... :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:
like what the **** :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

you can see the passion escape her after 2009....... :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

She just looks sleepy and miserable, she's not old.

I didn't say she was old,

I just said she looked older.

She has always looked older than her age.

There are some pics of her from 1999, where she looks like she was in her early 20s.

I remember when I was younger and she became a mom and I was shocked at how young she was cause she looked older than 23-24 when she had her sons.

The difference though with my comment here is that she looked older in a bad way.

Not that she looked ugly cause she never was ugly, she just looked like a middle age lady at 29 but its not her fault.

I don't think she even was allowed to choose her own clothes and style her own hair during the conservatorship.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

The deeper voice was the lithium no? It’s sad to watch. 

Although one interesting thing is she said two of her favourite songs from the album are Criminal and He About To Lose Me.

im pretty Sure she had nodules and stuff on 2011 

that's why she sounded nasally on the s&m remix and her voice sounded weird on some of the records

• Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I didn't say she was old,

I just said she looked older.

She has always looked older than her age.

There are some pics of her from 1999, where she looks like she was in her early 20s.

I remember when I was younger and she became a mom and I was shocked at how young she was cause she looked older than 23-24 when she had her sons.

The difference though with my comment here is that she looked older in a bad way.

Not that she looked ugly cause she never was ugly, she just looked like a middle age lady at 29 but its not her fault.

I don't think she even was allowed to choose her own clothes and style her own hair during the conservatorship.

Anti-depressants age those who take it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

The deeper voice was the lithium no? It’s sad to watch. 

Although one interesting thing is she said two of her favourite songs from the album are Criminal and He About To Lose Me.

The lithium didn't start until 2019, she wasn't on it in 2011, but they probably had her on other very strong medications.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block