Completely Forgot About This Documentary

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The lithium didn't start until 2019, she wasn't on it in 2011, but they probably had her on other very strong medications.

Oh okay yeah think I got confused. It was definitely the meds they made her take though. Her voice was deeper and she seemed out of it most of the time. So sad.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

The lithium didn't start until 2019, she wasn't on it in 2011, but they probably had her on other very strong medications.

She was on lithium in 2011

In one of Rosengart's filings, they talk about a collaborator in the Femme Fatale Era that says she was on lithium, looked extremely lethargic like a zombie when it kicked in and her team would ask to rearrange her schedule accordingly to when the effect of the lithium kicks in, so they had her singing in the studio in the early mornings (which according to the collaborator, it's kinda damaging to the voice)

I guess after this they took her out of it, but then she was back on it full force in 2019, which is mindblowing because we saw how sick she looked under the influence of it

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

The last 15 seconds is so sad, her unenthusiastic "yeah" to the question is telling...her true response was OR MAYBE JUST DOING NOTHING, IDK MAYBE... the queen has spoken and is living up to this

She looked so dead. The interviewer had to be struggling the entire time just to engage with her.

I think this documentary actually shows just how evil the con was! There’s alot of subtle things said by Britney and done by her team that show her mistreatment 

just look at her face sometimes…

and the fake awkward laughter 

and my biggest pet peeve was her assistant had more expensive shoes on than the BOSS!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

In one of Rosengart's filings, they talk about a collaborator in the Femme Fatale Era that says she was on lithium, looked extremely lethargic like a zombie when it kicked in and her team would ask to rearrange her schedule accordingly to when the effect of the lithium kicks in, so they had her singing in the studio in the early mornings (which according to the collaborator, it's kinda damaging to the voice)

I guess after this they took her out of it, but then she was back on it full force in 2019, which is mindblowing because we saw how sick she looked under the influence of it

In the book she only mentions being on Prozac it makes me think Britney truly had no idea what she was taking or doesn’t remember. 

On 10/29/2023 at 10:36 AM, Britney4President said:

They wouldn’t even let her go to the bathroom? Wtf

@ 7:40 Adam leber her manager who works for HER! Smiles and then ask the director with a smile on his face if they can take a 10 min break…

the moment he thinks the cameras are off him his smile and tones drops as he sternly tells Britney “you have 10 mins then your DONE!”

he then turns away from the hot sweaty set like “oh glad that’s not me in there” as Britney is working her *** off, hot, tired and really needs to use the bathroom. 

they should definitely use this in court 

this scene stuck out the most to me, like when Robin said Britney was gonna be working on her birthday with no regard for what Britney may desire

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 3
On 10/29/2023 at 6:56 PM, stronger1992 said:

She was asleep this whole era. Especially with this documentary. It was sad to watch how dead in the eyes and not present she was. Obviously not her fault. I still think something happened between Circus and Femme Fatale. Sadly not mentioned in the book.

maybe a secret breackdown; 

or 

7 hours ago, Applejack said:

I stand corrected, thanks! Horrifying that they had her on that dr*g for so long

On 10/30/2023 at 11:24 PM, Applejack said:

Lithium is really good for those who really need. But if she felt ill taking it, she should have the choice to not take it. But the one making her medical decisions was her father

I believe even in cases where it can be helpful it is not supposed to be used long term as it can have serious consequences, so it's quite worrying that she was forced to take it for an extended period of time

47 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I believe even in cases where it can be helpful it is not supposed to be used long term as it can have serious consequences, so it's quite worrying that she was forced to take it for an extended period of time

It can be used in long term but you need to check the lithium levels in your blood, sure

But a normal dose is like a monthly or 3-month basis check up, not the madness Britney described

She described what lithium toxicity looks like

Edited by Applejack
On 10/30/2023 at 10:50 AM, Applejack said:

Wow that's why her voice is like she always with a cold or something, even in songs like Seal It With a Kiss you can notice like she had a flu or something.

She was very drugged for the Femme Fatale, we know that this is a fact, my book didn't arrive yet but I hope she talks about that time

Yeah this doc always stuck out to me as really sad :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: even as a young fan before I knew all the information on the con (I knew a little).

The FF era as a whole, she just seems so sad and miserable, and not herself.

It's crazy cuz the album makes her out to be this fun, energetic party animal and in promo she's just a zombie thanks to her horrible ******* team :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

That ending where the guy asks if she would do this until she's 50, she literally sounds like she's about to cry, it hurts me!

I will say, although the BJ era was also during the con, in the "I Am Britney Jean" doc she seems way more happy, and has a lot of cute Britney moments. I'm glad she did seem better despite still being in the awful situation and being forced to do the residency.

Thank God she's free now :britney-fire-dance:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block