The Woman In Me reduced by 50% after just 3 days… worrying sign? DISCUSS

2 minutes ago, Ricardo Santos said:

That's last week's price. I bought this one 😺

Glad you got a deal. Its all to promote the book. The person who wrote this post needs to just chill. They do it will digital sales , movies . Yet this person just wants to bring negativity. There was no need to post this. Plenty of blatant hate is already always out there. She always has a smear campaign in the works against her. The corruption is insane . Many never want the truth to come out . This is why she will be a target.  Hollywood is corrupt . The missing money and the amount of linked snakes in her den . Its a tight alliance. Can people stop posting their negativity . Glad you got a deal !

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, BrujaRoja said:

Only when Legend X will write and beat it with "The dirrty prostitute in me" in 2026 :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette: About Britney bodyshaming, Bionic being ahead of the generation, her s**-airport mas*******n and hook ups with multiple dancers and of course Samantha Ronson :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Wow did Christina really do all those things with dancers and Samantha Romson? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

5 hours ago, FullCircle said:

Maybe people stopped buying it after Brintey posted the nood, so they're hoping they'll continue to buy it with a discount. 

Britney Spears - Free pics, galleries & more at Babepedia

BRITNEY SPEARS 8X10 CELEBRITY PHOTO PICTURE HOT **** 79 | eBay

Young Britney Spear Hot Photo Poster – My Hot Posters

Britney Spears hot photos | GQ India

BRITNEY SPEARS 8X10 PHOTO IN SKIMPY THONG TATTOO BIKINI **** BOTTOM -  Moviemarket

Britney Spears to unveil sexiest lingerie line ever (see pics) | Lifestyle  News – India TV

what, because she isn't in **** lingerie and owns her own body and ***uality that she can't sell the book that hit #1 before it even sold?
britney's always been naked for the world, why is it any different now?  

yall wild

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block