The Woman In Me reduced by 50% after just 3 days… worrying sign? DISCUSS

It’s the same price as it was on pre-sale in the UK on Amazon. Prince Harry’s book was the same price in selected stores in the opening week also. The numbers of sales will work as advertising it itself so it’s common they will sell them at a reasonable price. Like when Gaga sold her album for €0.99 opening week 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I was more responding in general to the 9 million sales figure that goes around. You're right that it is way too high for book sales, no one has ever sold that much so quickly. But some people here fall for the tabloid media tricks over and over again. 

I got the number from TMZ who reported it because she had already outsold Prince Harry’s 3.2 million copies😇

What is the sale price though? That matters.

I bought mine for $20 as soon as it went on pre-sale. I looked up a recent "half off" sale that was half off the full suggested retail price of $32. So still $16.

That's not much of a difference but they will probably sell a lot more copies to people who think they are getting a huge deal. It's marketing.

At this point it's already a success. Why not try to get even bigger numbers with a sale price? Could break even more sales records :)

Edited by BritneyWiki

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block